How to set up and upgrade Netcore BLK-G100S GPON Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat?
By Carlos Crum 2020-01-08 1870 168
1. power up the Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat, the computer configuration and the Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat is the ip address of the same network segment as shown in the figure.
2. enter 192.168.1.1 in the browser to enter the management interface. The default user name and password is guest.
Note: in general, light cats have a user name and password on the back, and some light cats have super passwords. Generally, you can search.
3. on the Internet, select the advanced setting.
4. after entering the interface, confirm the current version of Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat.
5. after entering the advanced settings, enter "system Management"-- "firmware upgrade"-- "Browse"-- select the firmware to be upgraded-- click "upgrade".
6. go to 100% of the upgrade progress bar, and wait for the restart to complete the upgrade.
7. after the upgrade is complete, log in to the management interface again and check the version of the Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat to confirm the upgrade to the latest version. Remember to restore the factory after the upgrade is successful.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Prev article:What motherboard does the X4 740 come with?