How to share Windows PC folder to Xiaomi Mi TV?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-25 1138 0
Windows directory sharing SMB protocol
Your computer is a home storage center. Xiaomi TV is your HD player that can access files shared by computers and play video, music and photo resources in folders.
4 steps for Xiaomi Mi TV display Windows 7 directory resources
Step 1: Open Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center Select Home Network or Work Network
Step 2: In the Network and Sharing Center, select Change advanced sharing settings, and tick in Advanced sharing settings.
● Application network discovery
● Enable file and printer sharing
● Turn off public folder sharing
● Turn off password protected sharing
● Connect to other computers with a user account and password
Step 3: Select the folder to be shared, select Share > Specific User from the right mouse button menu, and add Everyone to the share in the pop-up file sharing dialog box.
Step 4: Place folders, videos, music, and pictures in the shared folder to find them in the HD player.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-18By Lydia Scott
Next article:How to Reset Xiaomi MITU Mi Bunny Watch 3?