How to shrink the phone photos?
By Michel Turek 2020-01-07 1708 627
You can use third-party mobile applications, such as [Zoom out Image] and [Image Editor]. Here, take [Image Editor] as an example:
1. select the picture and select the image you want to reduce the size;
2. click the picture and the menu bar will appear in the top bar, click to zoom out to select the size you want, and then click the button on the right to save.
3. in addition to reducing the size of the picture, you can equally reduce the size of the picture, that is, only reduce the file size of the picture without changing the size; open the picture editor, select the picture album, select the picture that needs to be modified;
4. click the exclamation mark in the lower left corner of the picture, you can see the file size of the picture.
5. click the green arrow in the upper right corner, and then drag the quality lever in the pop-up menu to change the size of the picture. Adjust too much and become blurred, adjust as needed. When the adjustment is finished, click Save as the location where you want to save it.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official