How to solve Xiaomi Air 13 notebook problems?
By Felicity Rosa 2017-05-15 25008 11
● If it doesn't work, the ribbon cable of the screen or others may be damaged during the procedure of transportation. Please contact our aftersales service for further assistance.
● Check if the charging LED is lighting up. If not, the charger may be damaged, try to change another charger.
● The Mi Air 13 notebook adopts Type-C charging, try to press the power button about 2 minutes to see if the problem is solved.
● Check if it is the battery problem. Plug it into the charger and press the power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery. Then, try to turn it on after a half an hour charge.
● Or connect to the charger to charge and press the power button 3 times, and keep pressing 10 seconds at the last time.
● The battery is still not charging, that could be the hardware problem. Contact aftersales service to determine if a product return and repair are required.
The Xiaomi Mi Air 13 has a 5400mAh battery which provides 6 to 9 hours ideal standby time and 3 to 4 hours normal using time. However, the specific battery life depends on the actual using. If yours is draining faster than it says:
● You may have opened too many different apps and functions. To save power, close all unnecessary apps, processes, and functions.
● A higher screen brightness can also consume more power. Manually adjust the brightness to a moderate level to reduce power consumption.
● If these fixes do not resolve the problem, the battery may be defective. Please contact the aftersales service and return the laptop in for a factory repair.
Note: Do not suggest to play the notebook while charging, this could damage the battery and decrease battery life day by day.
● If the signal is not stable, try to use another digital device to connect to the same WiFi SSID. Make sure the problem is not caused by the router.
● Maybe the network card driver is problematic. Try to uninstall and re-install the wireless network driver from Xiaomi official website.
● If there is still a WiFi signal issue, some parts of the notebook may be damaged, please contact the aftersales service for technical support.
If you have heard a slight noise while starting or charging the laptop, it is normal and will not affect the using. But if the noise is from the speaker or other inside parts, the hardware may be faulty in some way, like speaker itself, related parts, internal circuit leakage, and etc.. In this case, contact aftersales service and return the laptop in for a factory repair.
The touchpad is similar to the mouse which is for moving the cursor. But when you are typing on the keyboard, you cannot move the cursor, and vice versa - this is a normal situation. In other cases, try to uninstall and re-install the Synaptics TouchPad from the official website.
Any other files of Xiaomi Air 13 can be downloaded from the Xiaomi official website. Please follow the instructions to install properly. Got more questions about the Air 13 laptop or other devices? Simply visit our Gearbest Support Center, provide your ticket information then submit it. We will deal with your issue as soon as we receive them. Thanks for reading!
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-04-29By Stephen Willigan
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2020-04-27By Bella Evans
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-05-19By Joe Horner
Prev article:Fix Hubsan H501S X4 drone TF card & charging issues