How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?
By Linky Johnson 2019-04-17 85726 1
How to fix Xiaomi Airdots stereo pairing issues?
The procedure is very simple and takes a few seconds. It is only a matter of carrying out a series of operations in a particular order to induce the headphones in pairing mode and to let them begin communicating with each other.
● Remove only one headphone from the charging box, leaving the other inside the box.
● Xiaomi Airdots will switch on automatically, so you will need to turn it off by holding down the touch sensitive area.
● After turning it off, press and hold for 30 seconds until a red indicator light is turned on.
● At this point, remove the other headphone and repeat the same procedure, turning it off and on again with the pressure of 30 seconds.
● If both earphones display the red LED, insert them in the charging box for about 5 seconds.
There we go! The earphones are now synchronized with each other, so they are able to communicate in stereo mode.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots TWS Bluetooth earphones FAQ|
|How to fix Xiaomi Mi Airdots youth version charging issues?|
|Xiaomi Redmi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earbuds FAQ|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
Prev article:What is the IMEI number? Simply explained