How to take a Bluetooth phone call with Huawei Watch GT2 smartwatch?
By Joe Horner 2019-09-27 35633 0
Answering or rejecting incoming calls with Huawei Watch GT2
Of course, unlike Huawei Watch Pro, Apple Watch and other watches, the call function of HUAWEI Watch GT2 is based on mobile phone Bluetooth, not on eSIM card. In other words, Watch GT2 does not support independent call function. Instead, you need to make sure that the phone and the watch are normally connected, then, you can answer or reject the phone calls.
When your HUAWEI Watch GT2 is connected to your phone and you receive a call, your watch will vibrate and display the caller's number and name. You can choose to answer or reject the call.
●The incoming call information displayed on your watch matches the information displayed on your phone. If the caller is unknown, the phone number will be displayed. If you have the number saved in your contacts, the caller's name will be displayed.
●Your watch will not vibrate and turn on its screen upon incoming calls when Do not disturb is enabled or when you are not wearing your watch.
●You can stop the watch from vibrating by pressing the Up button.
●You can reject an incoming call by touching the reject icon on the watch screen.
●You are able to adjust the volume during calls.
Checking your call log with Huawei Watch GT2
1. From the home screen press the Up button, swipe until you find Call Log, touch it to view call logs.
2. Touch an entry to call them back.
3. Swipe down to the bottom of the screen and touch Clear to clear all call logs.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:How to reset your Nintendo Switch?