How to Take a Screenshots or Screen Recording with Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
By Joe Horner 2019-09-21 10029 0
Take a Screenshot with Huawei Mate 30 Pro
There have 5 methods to do a screenshot with Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Use the Grab Gesture to Take a Screenshot
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility features > Shortcuts & gestures > Air gestures, and ensure that Grabshot is enabled.
2. Place your hand 20 to 40 cm (8 to 16 in.) away from the screen, and wait for the "hand" icon to appear. Then close your fist to take a screenshot.
Use Your Knuckle to Take a Screenshot
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility features > Shortcuts & gestures > Air gestures, and ensure that Knuckle screenshots is enabled.
2. Knock the screen twice in quick succession with one knuckle to take a screenshot.
Use a Shortcut to Take a Screenshot
Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel, then swipe down on it again to show all shortcuts. Touch Shortcut icon to take a screenshot.
Use Your Knuckle to Take a Scrolling Screenshot
1. Knock the screen with a knuckle and hold to draw an "S". The screen will automatically scroll down to the bottom for you to capture the entire page.
2. You can touch the screen at any point to stop the screenshot.
Take a Partial Screenshot
1. Knock the screen with a knuckle and hold to draw an outline around the part of the screen that you want to capture. Make sure that your knuckle does not leave the screen.
2. The screen will display the movement trajectory of your knuckle and take a screenshot of the selected area. Then you can:
●Drag the frame to the desired position or resize it.
●Touch a shape icon at the top of the screen to determine the shape of the partial screenshot.
3. Touch save icon to save the screenshot.
Share and Edit a Screenshot, or Switch to Scrollshot
After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail will display in the lower left corner of the screen.
Then you can:
1. Swipe down on the thumbnail to take a scrolling screenshot.
2. Swipe up on the thumbnail to select a sharing mode and share the screenshot with your friends.
3. Touch the thumbnail to edit or delete it.
Note: Screenshots are saved to Gallery by default.
Record the Screen with Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Record your screen activities in sharable videos to compose a tutorial, show off your awesome gaming skills, and a lot more.
Use a Shortcut to Start Screen Recording
1 Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel, then swipe down on it again to show all shortcuts.
2 Touch Screen Recorder to start screen recording.
3 To stop the recording, touch the timer at the top of the screen.
4 The recording will be saved to Gallery.
Use Two Knuckles to Start Screen Recording
1 Go to Settings > Accessibility features > Shortcuts & gestures > Record screen, and ensure that Record screen is enabled.
2 Knock the screen twice in quick succession with two knuckles to start screen recording. To stop recording, knock twice again.
Record Your Voice During Screen Recording
You can enable the microphone to record your voice while recording the screen.
Once you have started a screen recording, touch the microphone icon and ensure that it is displayed in screen . Then your voice can be recorded as well.
Note: If the microphone is disabled, you will only be able to record system sounds (such as gameplay sounds). If you want the screen to be recorded in silence, mute your phone before starting the screen recording.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz