How to unbundle the payment function of Xiaomi Mi band 4?
By Joe Horner 2019-06-27 11784 0
Although we mentioned in the previous article that there is little security risk after the smatrt bracelet lost, but here still have some people worried about it. So how to unbundle the payment function of Xiaomi Mi band 4?
The steps of unbundle the Alipay payment function of Xiaomi Mi band 4
1. Open the Alipay APP and click the "me" tab in the lower right corner.
2. Click "Settings" tab in the upper right corner.
3. Find the "payment" settings" and click.
4. Click the "Smart band" and choose "Xiaomi Mi band 4 NFC version".
5. Click the "unbind" button.
In this simple way, you can unbundle the Alipay offline payment function. Although even if your bracelet is lost, the security risk is small. In order to avoid the problem of stealing and brushing, it is recommended that you do not store too much money in the smart band.
|You may also want to read:|
|Huawei P40 and P40 Pro are on the way|
|LG Stylo 5 and LG Stylo 5 plus renders, specs, release date and price: new Android One smartphones are coming|
|Dell XPS 15 9580 (2019): specs, release date, price and features|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry