How to unlock Huawei phone when forgot password
By Steve Lowry 2019-03-19 40627 1
Scenarios 1. Privacy space password cannot be unlocked
Please confirm whether the privacy space has been opened before. When you open the privacy space, you will have two sets of unlock passwords. After restarting the HUAWEI mobile phone, you can only enter the system with the password of the main space.
If you can't solve the problem by using the above methods, please refer to Scenarios 2 and 3.
Scenarios 2. Forgot the system password of Magic UI 2.0/2.0.1 & EMUI 5.X and above
By forcibly restoring the factory settings clearance password: this method will clear your previous data, it is recommended that you regularly back up your data to HUAWEI cloud service.
1. Without plugging in the USB cable, press the key on the voice key and the power key for a long time until the boot-up interface is displayed.
2. Loosen the power button first, then release the volume button after 3 seconds, and then enter Recovery mode.
3. After entering it, choose to restore the factory settings. (Move up and down through the volume key, switch the key to determine).
4. After restoring the factory settings, click on the restart phone to enter the boot navigation interface.
Note: On EMUI 4.1 and below, if you can't turn on Find My Phone, try this method.
Scenarios 3. EMUI 4.1 or below, phone recovery function has been opened
Make sure HUAWEI phone is boot, HUAWEI phone with network, mobile phone has logged Huawei account,Modify the lock screen password by checking Find My Mobile Phone.
1. Log in to the HUAWEI Cloud service.
2. Enter Huawei account number and password to the cloud service home page.
3. Then choose to Find My Phone.
4. At this point, the page jumps to the location page of the mobile phone. After locating the mobile phone, click on the remote lock.
5. At this point, you need to enter a new lock screen password and click Next.
The following steps are selective operations. If no relevant prompt information is needed, select the next step directly, and then click on the lock.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to unlock an Android phone if you forgot the password|
|Secrets of Xiaomi: defeat any fingerprint & password problem|
|How to unlock the Windows PC when forgetting password?|
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Alfawise Q203 Smart Door Lock FAQ
Next article:How to perform a factory reset on your iPad?