How to update DJI Mavic 2 firmware with DJI GO 4 / Assistant 2
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-09-05 912 0
For both firmware update procedures, first remember to verify that both drone and remote control batteries are fully charged by pressing the power button on the remote control and the drone once.
How to update DJI Mavic 2 drone firmware with the DJI Go 4 app?
Step 1: Turn on the remote control and DJI Mavic 2
Step 2: Open the DJI Go 4 app. If there is orange banner, the APP need to update firstly.
Step 3: To start the update procedure, tap on the orange band and immediately afterwards on the blue button marked "Download Now", at this point the download will begin (remember to be connected to the Internet);
Step 4: Once the download is complete, the upgrade will automatically start. Remember not to turn off the drone and the remote control during this phase, which can last several minutes;
Step 5: At the end of the procedure, if everything is successful, a screen of successful update will appear. If, for various reasons, it does not appear, proceed again;
Step 5: If you have more than one battery, once you have updated the drone, insert the other batteries, as soon as you start the app you will see a screen (shown below) that will indicate the activation of the update, run it.
How to update DJI Mavic 2 drone firmware with Assistant 2?
In addition to DJI Go 4 you can update the drone DJI Mavic 2 with assistant 2 and PC. Again, the procedure is very simple and intuitive.
Step 1: First of all, always check the state of charge of the batteries, which must always be 100%;
Step 2: Download the "Assistant 2" software by clicking here and install it;
Step 3: Connect the drone to the PC using the cable included in the package.
Step 4: Switch on the drone and open the "Assistant 2" program;
Step 5: Once assistant 2 is open, log in with your DJI account and click on "Upgrade" in the section dedicated to upgrades;
Step 6: Do not switch off the drone or disconnect the USB cable during the download and the next update;
Step 7: Once the update is complete, restart the Mavic 2.
Now update the remote control following the same steps of the drone, connecting it via USB cable to the PC;
Once connected to the PC, turn on the remote control, open the assistant and click on the blue button marked "Upgrade". This will start the download and subsequent firmware upgrade. Also in this case do not turn off the remote control or disconnect the USB cable from the PC;
Once the update is complete, restart the remote control
This concludes the procedure on how to update the firmware of the drone DJI Mavic 2. We remind you that using the Assistant 2 is not possible at the moment to update simultaneously the drone and the remote control.
What you should pay attention when you update firmware
1. During the upgrade process, the aircraft may have the following conditions: the gimbal is weak, the status indicator flashes abnormally, or the aircraft restarts itself. All of the above are normal phenomena, and you can wait patiently for the firmware upgrade to complete.
2. After part of the firmware upgrade, the flight control parameters such as the return altitude and distance limit of the aircraft will be reset (can pay attention to the release record), and can be reset after the upgrade is completed.
3. Battery firmware upgrade: When the aircraft is upgraded, the battery will be upgraded. If the battery needs to be upgraded, the App will pop up the “firmware consistency refresh” option, and the slider will refresh to upgrade the battery.
|You may also want to read:|
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|GoPro Hero 8 leaks specification list with photo and video|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W fast charge unboxing and review|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Prev article:Honor Band 5 Basketball Version User Guide