How to update Galaxy Buds firmware?
By Felicity Rosa 2019-05-09 11468 0
● The Galaxy Buds Manager program can be downloaded from a computer running Windows OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), or Mac OS 10.8 or higher.
● The Galaxy Buds Manager program can be connected to earbuds using a Bluetooth-enabled computer.
Install the Galaxy Buds Manager
Download the Galaxy Buds Manager program from the Samsung website (www.samsung.com/cn) to your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Update Galaxy Buds firmware
1. Check the direction of each earbud, then insert it correctly into the corresponding slot in the charging protection case, and then close the charging protection box. If the earbuds battery indicator does not flash, charge the charging protection case to the charger for more than 10 minutes.
2. Open the charging protection box. The earbuds will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing mode. To manually enter Bluetooth pairing mode, after wearing the earbuds, tap the two earbuds' touchpads.
Connecting Galaxy Buds to PC
1. Start the Bluetooth function.
2. Launch the Galaxy Buds Manager program and select Connect. The earbuds and the Galaxy Buds Manager will be connected to each other.
3. Select Check for updates, check the current software version of the earbuds, and whether you need an update, then select Download and Install.
The Galaxy Buds firmware will be updated.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earphones user instruction|
|How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?|
|Redmi AirDots vs. Xiaomi Mi AirDots: same true wireless earbuds at half the price?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
Next article:How to connect Samsung Galaxy buds to your iPhone?