How to Update Realme Buds Air Neo Firmware Version via Realme Link App?
By Lydia Scott 2020-05-26 1865 0
How to Update Realme Buds Air Neo Firmware Version?
To update the Realme Buds Air Neo firmware version, you need to download the Realme Link App and connect your Realme Buds Air Neo TWS earbuds with Realme Link APP at first. And then, perform the steps below.
Step 1: Keep the Realme Buds Air Neo TWS earbuds connected with Realme Link APP.
Step 2: keep the Realme Buds Air Neo charging case open so that the phone is connected to the buds.
Step 3: If you have connected with your Realme Link app for the first time, you’ll get a pop-up for a Firmware update (provided that your device is connected to the internet), the patch notes say that it helps in better connectivity.
Step 4: Choose “Yes” and then “Begin Update” and after a few minutes, your Realme Buds Air will be updated to the latest firmware.
● If you don’t get the pop-up, just click on the last option at the bottom, “Firmware update” and then you’ll get it.
● The firmware update manual is also suitable for Realme Buds Air.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz