How to update Xiaomi Mi TV 4/4A/4C/4X/Pro?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-27 13240 0
How to update Xiaomi Mi TV?
Step 1: Turn on your Xiaomi Mi TV.
Step 2: Go to "Settings" > " About".
Step 3: Enter the system update interface.
Step 4: Click "MIUI TV Version". The TV will detect the TV version automatically.
Step 5: If there is new version, click " update immediately".
Step 6: After the update is completed, back to the main interface. The Xiaomi Mi TV is update successfully.
What if Xiaomi Mi TV update failed, how to do?
● Please try to disconnect the power and restart the Xiaomi Mi TV and upgrade the system again.
● Please repair to enter the setting interface, click System Settings, select the network to
open the connected network to enter, close the automatic configuration, select DNS via the remote control to modify to 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11, and then select Submit, restart the Mi TV to upgrade again.
● If the progress bar still does not respond for a long time or the words "Upgrade failed" appear, you can only reset the Xiaomi Mi TV.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz