How to upgrade Amlogic S912 TV box via USB
By Linky Johnson 2018-12-20 15925 0
This updating tutorial suitable for updating all the Amlogic S912 TV boxes , which include:
MECOOL TV box: M8S PRO L 4K, M8S PLUS L, KIII PRO, KM8 P, BB2 PRO
Tanix TV box: TX9 Pro, TX8 MAX, TX9
Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box, MXQ Plus TV box, etc.
There are so many types of S912 TV box, so as long as you confirmed your TV box is Amlogic S912, you can follow the below steps to update it.
6 steps to upadte Amlogic S912 TV box:
2. If use USB device to upgrade. Plug it into the OTG host of the box.
3. Switch to APPS List, Find out the "UPDATE" application, and Press OK Key into sub-menu.
4. Move the cursor to "Local Update" button, Press OK key to select the upgrade file.
To be find out the upgrade file and Press OK key to confirm.
5. Select the two checkbox of wipe data and Wipe Media. Move the cursor to "Confirm" button and Press OK key to upgrade.
6. The upgrade process will take 3 mins approximately. Please don’t power off during the upgrading. After upgrade finished, the box will reboot automatically.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to flash the Android TV box via SD card|
|What is TV box and how does it work?|
|Still don’t know how to connect your Android TV box?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry