How to upgrade DJI Osmo Mobile 3 latest firmware? And what if the firmware update failed?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-10-14 1961 0
Before we update the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 firmware, let’s see what’s new?
● Optimized performance after powering off by shortening the time it takes to enter storage mode.
● Optimized joystick control after switching to front camera.
● Optimized performance when pressing the trigger three times to switch between front and back cameras.
● Increased the endpoints of the tilt axis, and added a reminder in the DJI Mimo app before reaching the endpoints.
● Optimized the joystick control speed.
● Optimized performance when switching between Follow mode and FPV mode.
● Optimized performance when switching between Upright mode and Side Grip mode.
● Fixed some minor bugs.
Tips before firmware upgrading:
● Ensure that the battery power of the Osmo Mobile 3 is above 30%. You can press the “M” button to check the battery level.
Step of DJI Osmo Mobile 3 firmware upgrade:
Step 1: Turn on DJI Osmo Mobile 3.
Step 3: After connecting your phone, a prompt will indicate that there is a firmware update available.
Step 4: Click the prompt and download the latest firmware.
Step 5: After download completely, press “Start Upgrade”.
During the upgrade process, the status indicator flashes red and green, and the upgrade process takes about 5-10 minutes.
Step 6: After the upgrade is successful, the indicator light will be solid green and the App prompts “Upgrade Successful”.
Step 7: Restart Osmo Mobile 3.
Notes for DJI Osmo Mobile 3 firmware upgrade
● You cannot exit the DJI Mimo upgrade interface during the upgrade process, and you can pay attention to the App prompt.
● If the App prompts "Upgrade failed" or the status indicator turns red, you can restart the device to upgrade again.
What if the firmware update failed?
● Check the remaining capacity of the mobile phone storage. If the remaining capacity of the storage is less than 100M, the upgrade may fail.
● Clean up the cache in the DJI Mimo APP, and try to update again.
● Reboot the mobile phone and DJI Osmo Mobile 3, and re-loading the DJI Mimo APP, re-adjusting settings, ignoring all the Bluetooth devices. Then try to update again.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-13By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-03By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-04By Joe Horner