How to use Huawei FreeBuds
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-29 17227 0
How to Use Huawei FreeBuds TWS?
Step 1: Switch on the FreeBuds
Step 2: Pairing the FreeBuds with your smartphone or other devices
Step 3: You can control your music or answer the phone calls via tap the touch area
NOTE: For detailed touch gestures, please read on.
How to turn on the Huawei FreeBuds
Open the Huawei FreeBuds charging box and turn on the headphones automatically.
Note: for the first time, the charging box is turned off. Please put the headset in the charging box and press the function key for 2 seconds to turn the charging box and headset on.
How to connect Huawei FreeBuds to Bluetooth
1. The headset is in the charging box, open the charging box, and press the function key for 2 seconds. When the blue light of the charging box flashes, the headset enters the pairing state.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth headset, search for the device name, initially with the name "HUWEI FreeBuds", select and match.
Note: due to the characteristics of the Bluetooth headset, the electromagnetic wave in your area may interfere with the Bluetooth connection, and the headset may be silent or disconnected.
Huawei FreeBuds: Automatic reconnectionWhen there is a pairing record, the headset is in the charging box, the charging box is turned on, and the headset will automatically reconnect to the most recently connected mobile phone.
Note: the phone needs to be within the range of the Bluetooth signal and is in the Bluetooth state.
Huawei FreeBuds: Long distance disconnection
After the Huawei FreeBuds headset is disconnected from the currently connected phone:
1. Return to the connection range within 10 minutes and will be automatically reconnected.
2. To return to the connection range within 10 to 30 minutes, you need to reconnect on the phone.
3. If the headset does not return to a valid connection range after 30 minutes, the headset will enter the dormant state, re-wear it can wake up, and return to the automatic reconnection state.
Note: if the headset cannot be automatically reconnected, manually connect it to the Bluetooth interface of the headset.
How to answer a phone call with Huawei FreeBuds
When calling, double-click the headset to connect the phone; when on the phone, double-click the headset to hang up the call.
Note: headphones need to be worn correctly. If there is an abnormal call, please adjust the headphones to the correct position in time.
Huawei FreeBuds: Music function
In the non-talking state, double-clicking the right ear headset can play and pause the music; in the state of playing music, when one of the headphones is removed, the music is suspended.
Note: headphones need to be worn correctly.
How to Wake up the voice assistant of Huawei FreeBudsWhen on standby, double-click the left one of Huawei FreeBuds to wake up the voice assistant.
Note: 1. Headphones need to be worn correctly.
2. Huawei EMUI8.0 and EMUI8.0 below the voice assistant function of the mobile phone, please turn on the voice assistant rights on the mobile phone.
How to reset Huawei FreeBuds
1. Leave the Huawei FreeBuds placed in the charging box and keep the charging box open.
2. Press the charging box function key for more than 10 seconds, and the red, green and blue lights flicker in turn, indicating that the device has returned to factory settings.
How to charge Huawei FreeBuds headphones
When the headset is put into the charging box, the blue light flashes and goes out, and the headset goes into the charging state at the same time.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
Prev article:DJI Osmo Mobile 3 user guide