How to use medical first aid card for Apple iOS 8.2 ?
By Prinz Swett 2020-01-17 1637 7
1. First of all, we find the "Health" option on the phone's desktop and click to enter its welcome screen. If your iPhone phone does not have the "health" feature section, it is recommended that you upgrade your IOS version.
2. We enter the main interface of "Health". In the main interface, we click on the "Medical first Aid Card" function option in the lower right corner. Get into it.
3. After clicking the "Medical first Aid Card" function, we enter the interface of this small function, and the initial system will remind you to enter "create Medical first Aid Card". Let's click the create option in the red box below.
4. When we enter the "create" interface, let's not make any changes to the "Show on Lock" option. Once we uncheck it, we won't have the " Ingenious use " described at the beginning of this article.
5. We made a supplement to some of the options on the medical first aid card, especially for the editing of the phone number of emergency contacts, we might as well keep a few more people. In this way, if the phone is lost, the kind-hearted person who found your phone will get in touch with you through this channel. When you have finished setting up, we click "done" in the upper right corner.
6. Test: when we have completed the above steps, lock the phone on the screen (simulate lost status), then we can click "Emergency" to find this "Medical first Aid Card", click to easily enter, find the emergency contact.
Test results: successful.
Is it very simple? I hope everyone can make good use of this medical first aid card. It has many powerful functions.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
Next article:What are the characteristics of Android 4.3?