How to use Spotify Sleep Timer on iOS, Android and Windows?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-08-24 31175 0
Spotify Sleep Timer on Android
In the meantime, Spotify has integrated the function into the Android app. The detour via additional apps like Sleep Timer (music off) is no longer necessary. However, here you will find other practical functions such as extending the sleep time by shaking the device.
● Open Spotify and start the desired song.
● Tap the button with the three dots in the upper right corner.
● Scroll down and you will find the option "Sleeptimer".
● You can then select the desired time period.
● You can stop playback after the selected time or after the current song.
● Spotify will then automatically stop playback at the desired time.
Spotify Sleep Timer on iOS
On the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you don't need an additional application. Apple has already integrated a Sleep Timer, but it is a bit hidden:
● First open the "Clock" app.
● Switch to the "Timer" category below.
● Tap on "Timer end" in the middle.
● Activate the "Stop playback" option at the bottom.
● Tap on "Set" in the upper right corner.
● Now select the desired time and tap the "Start" button.
● As soon as the timer has expired, the music in Spotify is stopped.
Spotify Sleep Timer on Windows
There is also no timer function integrated in the Spotify software for Windows. But here, too, there are several possibilities.
● The easiest way to do this is with an additional program. SleepTimer Ultimate simply shuts down your computer after the desired time.
● Alternatively, you can do without software and give Windows the command itself.
|You may also want to read:|
|The new Huami Amazfit smart sports watch 3 (Amazfit Verge 3) will be unveiled at August 27|
|OPPO Enco Q1 appearance leaked: three colors|
|GoPro Hero 8: Does a mega leak show the new action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
Next article:How to connect i10 TWS AirPods to smartphone?