How to use TapFly Mode on DJI Spark / Mavic / Phantom 4 series ?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-02 926 0
What is TapFly Mode?
With TapFly mode, you simply press a point on the drone's live video input to command the drone to automatically move to the destination. When the camera is moving, you have full control over the pan/tilt so you can compose or focus on any subject. As the drone moves, you can even yaw.
How to use TapFly Mode on DJI Mvic Pro?
● Make sure battery level must be higher than 50%.
● P Mode must be activated
Then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Take off and climb to at least 2 meters high.
Step 2: In the Dji Go APP, press the icon as the picture shows
Step 2: Press the target direction once and wait for the “GO” icon to appear. Press again to confirm the selection and the unit will automatically fly in that direction.
● DO NOT steal the device from people, animals, small objects or objects that are thin (branches, power lines,...) or transparent (glass, water,...).
● Stay well away from obstacles in the path.
● The actual trajectory may be significantly different from that expected.
● It is not possible to select a direction at the top or bottom edge of the screen.
● The TapFly mode may not work properly when flying over a water body or snow-covered area.
● Be careful if you fly in dark (< 300 lux) or bright (> 10,000 lux) environments.
After confirming the TapFly mode, the drone will fly in the direction marked with the Dji-Mavic-Pro-TapFly-4 icon.
You can always use the remote control handle to control the movement of the aircraft during the flight.
The unit will automatically adjust its speed if it detects an obstacle in front of it or if it flies too close to the ground. However, this function is not designed to navigate between obstacles. Failsafe security procedures cancel the TapFly selection. If the GPS signal weakens, the unit will leave the autonomous flight and return to the point of departure.
How to exit TapFly mode?
Use one of the following methods to exit TapFly mode:
Method 1: Press the Pause button on the flight function of the remote control
Method 2: Tilt the vertical corner handle of the remote control downwards
Method 3: Press the "Stop" button on the screen
Once out of TapFly mode, the aircraft will stop and maintain a hover flight. Press a new target direction to continue flight or switch to manual flight.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz