How to Vlog with an Android phone?
By Hamnet Azuma 2019-07-11 11042 0
What is Vlogging?
Vlog is a blog in the form of video content. It can be about anything; you can draw greater attention to brands and products with these vlogs. There are multiple types of it. And often, if there is no topic, you can document your normal day-to-day routine which you feel like putting up out there for the audience to see and enjoy as you do.
The main advantage of a vlog is that it helps you have a greater number of people to listen to you. Unlike blogs which take a long while to become famous and engage more readers, the idea of vlogs is simple, yet fast. If you make a great video, shot with a good camera from angles, there will be a greater possibility of the vlog going viral.
How to Vlog on Your Phone?
If you are a beginner, you can start creating video content by just vlogging with your phone. But it is just not about picking up any phone and shooting a video. If you want to run a successful vlog, come up which an idea and plan for it. Now that you have planned and done your homework, you can easily start your video recording.
Below are a few things you will need to keep in mind while you are vlogging:
● The angles through which you shoot your scenes should be unique.
● If you are filming yourself, follow the rule of thirds. It is the framing lesson, followed by the pattern of tic-tac-toe.
● Always edit your video before you upload it. That way, you can take out the errors, bloopers, and unnecessary scenes in the video.
● If you are making the vlog on an Android phone, edit it on the phone.
● Match the resolution of the video to the resolution of the finished product. There is a difference between the resolution with which you record the video and the video you export to be uploaded. Make sure you match both of these resolutions so that the video quality can be maintained.
● Also, always shoot in landscape mode, unless you're outdoors and there is a need to be mobile while shooting the video.
Essential Equipment for the Vlogging
Vlogging is not just about carrying a phone around and making a video. The basic and essential equipment is the tripod stand. It will help you hold the phone and will provide a better and steady video.
Lighting is another essential element. If you don't have perfect lighting, the quality of your video will be automatically low. Arrange a ring light to help you while filming your videos.
The third essential element is the mic or microphone. If you miss out on this one, the voice quality of your video will not be up to the mark. This is the reason why you need to get a microphone to record your videos. It will help you get better sound quality.
However, it will require a hefty sum to buy the equipment. That is why it is not so advisable for beginners to invest so much money when starting up. The best alternative is, therefore, a good Android phone.
Which Android Phone is Better for Vlogging?
So, here is the moment of truth. You have been wondering all the while, about which smartphone you should choose to start your vlogging with. According to most tech bloggers and even vloggers, Huawei P30 pro is hands down the best phone for vlogging purposes.
Huawei P30 Pro: Key Specs at a Glance
● Screen: 6.1-inch, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 X 2340 (422 ppi)
● OS: EMUI 9.1 (Android 9.0 Pie OS)
● CPU: Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 980 CPU with 4GB RAM
● Camera: Triple 40MP + 16MP + 8MP rear camera, and a 32MP front camera
● Memory: 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage, with Nano-memory card support
● Connectivity: 4G LTE
● Sensors and security: fingerprint sensor (under display), face unlock
● Battery: 3,650mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
Huawei P30 Pro is an Android phone. It is a flagship phone manufactured by the Huawei company, which has been winning people over with the great camera quality in their phones. Huawei P30 Pro is one of the newly launched phones by Huawei, and it has improved on some of the most important specifications for a vlogger.
The wide-angle camera lets you take shots of every object very easily and with minimum distance.
Huawei P30 Pro has the adjustments and enhancements of artificial intelligence. What this means is, the phone can be adjusted to 80 different scenarios and scenes, while taking pictures or making a video. It has a wide-angle rear camera, which helps in taking even better pictures. It also has stabilization and autofocus features which are an added plus point.
The internal mic and the voice quality are amazing in Huawei P30, which is another supporting feature that will help you in vlogging with your phone.
Vlogging Tips for the Beginners
If you are just a beginner and are passionate about vlogging, here are a few tips that might help you:
● Select a niche. It is about what kind of video you want to shoot. The idea of the video is based on the niche, and that has to be clear.
● Choose where you would put up the vlog. You can use YouTube to publish your work.
● Watch out for the trends. If a video is trending, make a video of a similar kind so that it gets a boost and more people see it.
● Try to make the quality of the video as good as possible. Experiment with new techniques and try to learn more about editing. The better editing you do, the quality of the video will automatically get better.
● Make sure the lighting is proper and appropriate for you to make a video.
● Also, watch out for the resolution of the video. Make sure it is perfect when you upload the vlog online.
Vlogs have great power. When you are putting out a narrative, you need to be careful what you talk about. Try to be positive and motivational.
|You may also want to read:|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
|AMD Ryzen 9 3900X's overclocking performance details revealed|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Next article:How to reset Xiaomi Mi box 4