How transfer music from your Mac to Android by iMusic
By Jocelyn Longoria 2019-06-12 532 0
In this case we're going to take a look at iMusic, a tool that will help you transfer your music from Mac to Android, and vice versa.
How to transfer music between devices
We have different methods to carry out this operation. On the one hand, we can upload our songs to Google Play Music. This way we will have the opportunity to start the application from Mac and listen to all the songs that we want and that have been previously shared. There is also the possibility of transferring audio files from our Android device to the Mac, using the file explorer. This task is a bit more rudimentary, but it will also give you good results.
The option we want to detail is to transfer the music using iMusic. The process is quite simple.
If you want to transfer files from Mac to Android, just follow these steps:
● First, we start iMusic on a Mac, and connect the Android device to the computer using a compatible USB cable. Follow the on-screen instructions so that the connection is made correctly.
● When the devices are connected, the mobile will be displayed on the Device tab of iMusic.
● Hit the device, and the icon that's shaped like a musical note. Just select the files you want to transfer to the phone and click on the + icon, which will add all the contents.
On the other hand, you can transfer your music from the iTunes library to Android by following these steps:
● Again, you have to connect your Android device to the Mac using a compatible USB cable.
● Follow the path Library > Your device and hit the icon that has the shape of a musical note.
● All you have to do is select the songs you want to transfer, give them to Add and finally to the option "Export to" and your Android device. iMusic will do the rest.
Why iMusic is a good application for transferring music
The main advantage of iMusic is that it allows the transfer of music between devices in very few steps. You just have to connect them to each other and follow the right route to enjoy your songs in the two terminals. Keep in mind that the list of compatible devices is huge, which means that you should have no inconvenience when it comes to file recognition and transfer.
Don't forget that iMusic is a free application that can now be downloaded from its official website for Windows and Mac. The free version includes its most interesting features, including the one we discussed in the article. A project that will become essential in your daily life.
|You may also want to read:|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 4 and Mi Max 4 Pro: 48 Mp camera and other rumors|
|Xiaomi Mi 9X (Mi A3) specs leaked: equipped with Snapdragon 675|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-03By Joe Horner
Next article:How to import photos from Canon EOS Rebel to iPhoto