Huawei Freebuds 3 User Guide: How to use the Freebuds?
By Joe Horner 2019-09-17 30651 0
If you open the charging box and the Huawei Freebuds 3 will turned on automatically.
Note: for the first time, the charging box is off. Please put the headset into the charging box and press the function key for 2 seconds to turn on the charging box and headset.
1. Put the headset is in the charging box, open the charging box, and press the function key for 2 seconds. When the blue light of the charging box flashes, the headset enters the pairing state.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth headset, search for the device name with your phone, the initial name is "HUWEI FreeBuds xxx", just select and pair.
For detailed, please refer to this post: How to Pairing Huawei FreeBuds 3 with Android or iOS Phone?
If there is a pairing record, and the headset is in the charging box, open the charging box, and the headset will automatically reconnect to the recently connected mobile phone.
Note: the mobile phone needs to be within the range (10m) of Bluetooth signal and is in the state of turning on Bluetooth.
●Answer/hang up the phone call: When you make an incoming call, double-click the headset to connect you to the phone; while you are on the phone, double-click the headset to hang up the call.
●Music control: Double tap the right to play / switch music, or the left to turn on / off ANC function. Playback pauses when taken off, and resumes once put back in.
●Voice control: When on standby, double-click the left ear headset to wake up the voice assistant. (for phones with voice assistant functions under Huawei EMUI8.0 and EMUI8.0, please open voice assistant permissions on the phone end. )
2. Press the charging box function key for more than 10 seconds, and the red, green and blue lights flicker to end, indicating that the equipment has been restored to the factory setting.
For detailed, please refer to this post: How to Reset Huawei FreeBuds 3 TWS Earbuds?
●Charge the earbuds: when the headset is placed in the charging box, the blue light flashes and the headset goes off while the headset enters the charging state.
●Charge the charging box: when the red light flashes, the charging box is low. Please charge the charging box with USB cable. Except for using the traditional USB Type-C charging set, you can simply lay down the case on a wireless charging mat for quick wireless charging, or use HUAWEI smartphone for reverse charging.
●About 1 hour for the charging case, the fully charged case can support about 4 times of earbuds charging(wired)
●About 1 hour for the earbuds (in the charging case)
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Huawei Freebuds from us and still have problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Prev article:How to change DJI Spark Wi-Fi password and SSID?
Next article:How to fix DJI drone gimbal tilt and roll error?