HUAWEI Honor AF15 Wireless Tripod Selfie Stick pair guide and troubleshooting
By Adan Flannigan 2019-10-04 5641 0
How to pair Huawei Honor selfie stick with mobile phone?
Step 1: Turn on the Huawei mobile phone selfie stick.
Step 2: Then open the phone and click on the "Settings" icon.
Step 3: Enter the Bluetooth device list.
Step 4: Click “AF15” to automatically pair.
Step 5: Then pair the phone to the Honor mobile phone selfie stick.
Step 6: Finally click on the “Photograph” icon of the Huawei mobile phone selfie stick.
Why my phone can’t connect the selfie stick?
● Make sure that both devices are powered on, fully charged, and within the valid range (10 meters).
● Make sure the peer device is in "pairing mode". Turning on the Bluetooth switch does not mean that the device is in "Pairing Mode". "Pairing mode" indicates when the device can be discovered or is being discovered, usually green light indicates Bluetooth operation
● Before connecting, please confirm whether the searched device name is your own Bluetooth device, not other Bluetooth devices around you.
● If other mobile phones have successfully connected, it is recommended to cancel the pairing with the device, and then search with Huawei mobile phone to confirm whether the Bluetooth device is normal.
● Some devices that need to be connected in the app, please update the app to the latest version and connect in the app. If the connection fails, please uninstall and reinstall and allow the app to request all permissions.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased Huawei Honor selfie stick from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|GoPro Max 360 vs GoPro Fusion: what is changed?|
|Should I wait for Gopro Hero 8 or I buy DJI Osmo Action now ?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Next article:How to reset your Nintendo Switch?