HUAWEI Watch GT troubleshooting:message notification problem
By Joe Horner 2019-07-02 22904 1
● Can’t receive the message notification
Please follow these steps to check your phone settings:
1. Check that the Mi Fit App is configured correctly. Turn on the Mi Fit App, to connect the device and make sure the message notification is turned on.
Android phones can choose to turn on the app switch that needs to push the message in the message notification interface;
iOS phone needs to turn on the app switch that needs to push the message in the phone system settings.
- Check whether the mobile phone can receives the message notification.
In this case, please please select the App, that needs to be pushed, such as WeChat, and open the allow notification button. (phone settings—Apps¬ifications—Notifications management)
Also check to see if the message is not allowed in the App settings message notification for the push message.
3. Make sure the watch is connected to the phone through the Mi Fit App.
Please turn on Phone Manager—APP launch to ensure that Mi Fit App self-startup management and background protection. If not turned on, the Mi Fit App will be forced off by the phone's background protection mechanism, causing the watch to disconnect and eventually prevent the watch from receiving messages.
4. If the above operation still can not solve your problem, please try to restart the phone and reconnect the device.
● Unable to receive certain type of message
Take WeChat news as an example:
1. HUAWEI WATCH GT does not support receiving pictures and emoji expressions. After receiving the picture and emoji expression, the watch pushed the message to remind, but could not display the specific content.
2. If the text message cannot be alerted, check that the WeChat App settings new message alert notification display message details switch is turned on.dn.bootcss.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js">
● Message pushed but does not alert
In the following cases, the message is only pushed to the message bar, but does not vibrate the reminder:
1. When you receive a message in do not disturb mode, it will not vibrate and remind you that it will not vibrate when you receive a message in no disturbance mode.
2. When you are in a sleep state, you will not vibrate when you receive a message.
3. When you are in the process of movement, you will not vibrate when you receive the message.
4. When the watch continuously receives multiple messages at intervals of less than 10 seconds, the newly received messages are reminded not to vibrate.
5. When the watch power is ultra-low, it will not vibrate when it receives a message.
● Can’t see the message notification contents
1. First of all, HUAWEI WATCH GT stores only the last ten messages; ten previous messages are not reserved, please go to the corresponding mobile app to check.
2. If WeChat, SMS and other applications push messages and store them in the watch, the messages on the watch will be deleted synchronously after being viewed on the phone.
3. Finally, when you view the message on your watch, right sliding the screen can removes the message. If you want to keep the message in the message bar after viewing the message, press the key to exit and re-enter the message bar to continue viewing.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to set up music control function with Xiaomi Mi band 4?|
|Top smart band compare: Xiaomi Mi band 4 VS Samsung Galaxy Fit VS Huami AMAZFIT Cor|
|Roborock S6 vs Xiaomi Roborock S50: Which is Better to Buy?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry