i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones user guide
By Sophia Windsor 2019-08-26 150034 4
i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones touch control operation guide
The i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones come with a touch control feature with no physical buttons, so many functions can be achieved via different touch operations:
● Answer or end the phone call: Tap the touch panel on any side of the earphone once.
● Play or pause the music: Tap the touch panel on any side of the earphone once.
● Turn down the volume: Double tap the left earphone
● Turn up the volume: Double tap the right earphone
● Play the next song: Tap the touch panel of the left earphone three times
● Play the previous song: Tap the touch panel of the right earphone three times
● Wake up the Siri: Long press the touch panel for 2 seconds
● Turn on or turn off the earphones: Long press the touch panel for 5 seconds
How to charge the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?
When the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones run in low power, you just need to put it in the charging case. Then it will automatically charge and the red indicator light on the charging case will be always on. When it’s fully charged, the red indicator light will automatically turn off.
The battery capacity of the charging case is 400mAh, which can charge the earphones for 4 times.
In addition, the charging case of the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones features the lightning charging port, so you can use the same cable that charges your phones to recharge the charging case. It usually needs for about 1 hour to fully charge the charging case.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones from us and still have problem after reading the post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|The new Huami Amazfit smart sports watch 3 (Amazfit Verge 3) will be unveiled at August 27|
|OPPO Enco Q1 appearance leaked: three colors|
|GoPro Hero 8: Does a mega leak show the new action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Next article:Why is DJI OSMO Mobile 3 and iPhone a perfect match?