i12 TWS Earbuds Charging Problem Fix Guide
By Joe Horner 2019-08-30 104330 1
How to charge the i12 TWS earbuds?
●Charging the i12 TWS earbuds:
Put the earbuds into the slot of battery box, then power on the battery box, the LED indicator will flash red.
If the LED light turn off, means the i12 TWS earbuds fully charged.
●Charging the battery box (charging case):
Charging the battery box with a USB/Lightning cable, the LED indicator will light yellow and green.
The LED indicator flashes once means 25% is charged.
Flashes 2 times means 50%.
Flashes 3 times means 75% is charged.
Flashes 4 time means 100% charged, which means fully charged
What if the i12 TWS cannot be recharged?
The i12 TWS Bluetooth headset cannot be charged, perhaps due to the following reasons. You can follow these steps for testing.
1. Make sure the battery box is full power. If the battery box is not enough, you can't charge the i12 headphones.
2. Check whether the charger is intact or not. The charger is broken or the socket contact is poor. May be a long-term use of the charger, so that the charger Jack loose, poor contact resulting in the normal charging of Bluetooth headphones. I suggest you try a new charger.
3. Check if the Bluetooth ear battery is damaged and cannot be recharged. If the charger is good and the interface is not loose, consider that the battery is damaged.
4. May be a long-term use, resulting in battery aging, resulting in battery damage can not be charged normally, use.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased i12 TWS from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|How to Change the i12 TWS AirPods Name?|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry