Is the DJI Mavic Air 2 Waterproof or Can the Mavic Air 2 Fly in Rain or Wind?
By Joe Horner 2020-05-12 4900 0
DJI Mavic Air 2 isn't Waterproof
Unfortunately, like the previous DJI FPV drone, the DJI Mavic Air2 isn't waterproof too. So, please be careful when flying over water. Also, you shouldn't fly the Mavic Air2 in the rain. It is also not good to fly in heavy mist, windy day, or real heavy fog. Because flying in these conditions would leave visibility almost impossible. More importantly, this kind of wind and rain may damage your DJI Mavic Air2.
How to Keep your DJI Mavic Air 2 Safe from Wet?
Follow these tips to avoid damage to your DJI Mavic Air2:
- Don't fly DJI Mavic Air2 on rainy or windy days.
- Don't place your Mavic Air 2 under running water, such as a shower, river, or faucet.
- Don't put Mavic Air 2 in the washing machine or dryer.
- Don't expose Mavic Air 2 to high-velocity water, such as while water skiing.
- Avoid dropping Mavic Air 2 or subjecting them to other impacts.
If your Mavic Air 2 are exposed to liquid through any of the scenarios above:
● Wipe them clean with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
● Allow them to completely dry before using them.
● Don't expose Mavic Air 2 to soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, perfumes, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye. All of these can negatively affect water seals and acoustic membranes.
● It is recommended to soak the wet DJI Mavic Air2 into the dried rice for 2-3 days, which is very effective for absorbing moisture.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz