JBL Free X Left Ear not Working? Easy Tricks to Tell You How to Pairing JBL Free X Earbuds!
By Joe Horner 2019-12-09 9668 0
How to pair JBL Free X correctly?
Step 1: Remove the right earbud from the charging case, it will turn on automatically and enter the pairing mode (blinking blue)
Step 2: Then remove the left headset from the charging box. under normal condition, the left ear will be automatically connected to the right headset, and the indicator light will be blue too.
If both earbuds can't be connected automatically:
●Put both JBL Free X back into the charging case and take it out.
●Then, press the buttons on both headphones for more than 5 seconds until the white and blue lights on both earbuds flash alternately.
Step 3: Enable your phone Bluetooth and search the "JBL Free X" to connect.
1. If your JBL Free X left earbud can not working, just follow the steps above to start a re-pairing.
2. Click here to get the JBL Free X reset method.
3. Click here to download JBL Free X English user manual.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-19By Lydia Scott
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2020-03-03By Joe Horner