JJRC H31 RC drone propeller & flying troubleshooting guide
By Zim Watson 2017-05-27 9219 3
● Check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin normally.
● Uninstall the propeller and check whether its electric motor works, if yes, the propeller has something wrong. Simply change another one. There are backup propellers in the product package. You can also get original JJRC H31 drone propellers from Gearbest.
● If the motor doesn't work, please take off the drone case to check whether the electronic motor cable connects to the main circuit board well or the shaft gear installs well. Use the screwdriver (inside the package) to uninstall the case. If not, just fix it in an RC store. If yes, the motor is damaged, please change a new one.
● Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, move both of the joysticks to the right bottom to regulate the quadcopter.
● Alternatively, try to rebind the quadcopter with the transmitter. Turn off the remote controller and the quadcopter, then turn on them to pair them again (move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the quadcopter stop flashing and become lighted) and wait for 2 minutes, then you can try to fly it.
● However, if you tried all above steps, but the propeller(s) still can't spin, its electric motor must damage. You can take it to an RC shop to check and repair or change the component.
● Maybe the drone's battery will run out. In this condition, even the rotors are spinning, the battery has no enough power to support it ascend. So please charge the battery with its original USB cable to a USB port.
● The propellers may be installed wrong. Look at each propeller, there is a marked A or B letter on it, please refer to the user manual to know which letter propeller should be installed in which motor and exchange them to the right place.
● If you have tried the two ways, but nothing changes, maybe the battery is broken. The simple way is to use an electric voltage pen to test the battery's voltage before and after a full charge. If the voltage has no changes or is not about 4.3V, the battery is broken. You can buy an original new JJRC H31 drone battery to exchange.
● If the quadcopter can fly up, but starts to flip soon, usually it's because you install the propellers in the wrong location. Please refer to its user menu to install them correctly. For example, the two "A" mark propellers need to be installed at the diagonal locations.
● Maybe the propellers are installed too tight on the motors. Check them. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen them) and then check whether the drone can spin normally.
● If all the mentioned reasons are eliminated, maybe the remote signal receiving component is damaged. You can take it to an RC shop to check and fix or contact the after-sales service for help.
Usually it happens just due to two reasons:
● The drone battery will run out. This is the most frequent phenomenon if the battery is going to run out. Though the propellers are still spinning, the power is too weak to support it flying higher. Please charge the battery with its original USB cable now.
● The propeller spin speed is low. Besides the first reason, if you haven't pushed the left throttle lever to the top, the propellers spinning speed will be slow as well that cannot support the drone ascend highly. Don't be afraid, push the throttle lever to the top a little bit, the drone will fly higher.
● Check whether you have correctly installed the propellers to the right locations. Look at each propeller, there is a marked A or B on it, and the same mark propellers need to be installed in the diagonal location. Please refer to the user manual to install them correctly. If you installed wrong, the propellers will spin in the same direction, sure it will lean to one direction. The right condition should be like below:
● Maybe the quadcopter hasn't been regulated. Try to regulate it: Place the drone on a horizontal surface and press the both the two joysticks to the right bottom at the same time. Then try to pair them again (move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the quadcopter stop flashing and become lighted) and wait for 2 minutes, then you can try to fly it.
● Maybe the some propellers install too tight, so that they cannot spin fast as the others, therefore, it will fly to just one direction. Check the propeller tightness condition and loosen the necessary ones.
● Some of the electric motors might have something wrong. It's hard to judge the motor spinning speed is the same or not by the eyes, so you can exchange the opposite (left/right) motors to check whether the quadcopter starts to fly to the opposite side. If yes, the reason is proved, the electric motor needs to be exchanged. The JJRC H31 drone original motor is available on our Gearbest.
● After the motor being exchanged, if the quadcopter still flies to the same side, it means the motors are alright, but the main circuit board/remote control component has something wrong. Please take the quadcopter to an RC toy store to check and repair. If the problem is very serious that the main circuit board needs to be replaced, please contact the after-sales service for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H31 RC drone from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Fix JJRC H31 RC drone motor and battery problems
Next article:Solve JJRC H31 RC drone transmitter issues