JJRC H37 ELFIE RC selfie drone camera issues fixing guide
By Zim Watson 2017-05-12 4821 1
The camera doesn't work, nothing shows on the phone.
● Maybe the drone hasn't connected well to your phone. So please refer to the connection guide - JJRC H37 RC Selfie Drone | Connect it to your phone in 7 steps to check whether you have correctly connected the two devices. Simply re-connect them again, then check whether you can see the real-time captured images on your phone.
● Check whether the camera lens is covered by any obstacle or clean. Remove the covering stuff or clean the camera lens with a soft clean cloth.
● If the two reasons are eliminated, the most possible reason is that the camera lens or related component is damaged. Please take it to a drone or a digital product fixing store to check and repair. If the hardware needs to be exchanged, we suggest you to contact the after-sales service to ask whether it's possible to get an original component.
The drone cannot store recorded videos.
In normal condition, when you press the video record button on the JJRC app, the button will become red and flash, the recording time will show up as well. Press the record button again, the recording will stop and the recorded video will store in the app. Press the folder button, the captured photos or videos will list there. Slide the video from the right to left, you can choose to delete the it or save it into your phone.
● So check whether you have followed the above steps to record the video. If no, do it in the correct way.
● If yes, maybe your phone storage is not enough. Though the videos are stored in the app at first, but in fact, it still takes your phone storage. So please check your phone storage condition. If it's full, please delete some useless files to release space for saving the JJRC H37 captured videos. Alternatively, you can buy a bigger storage Micro SD card for your phone (for most Android phone), such as the Mingsford 64GB high speed TF card, Samsung UHS-1 64GB TF card, or MIXZA TOHAOLL SDHC 64GB TF card.
● Once the above reasons are excluded, the most possible reason is that the drone's WiFi FPC is loosened or damaged. Please take it to a drone or a digital product fixing store to check and repair. If the hardware needs to be exchanged, we suggest you to contact the after-sales service to ask whether it's possible to get an original component.
|You may also want to read:|
|JJRC H37 RC Selfie Drone | Connect it to your phone in 7 steps|
|Fix JJRC H37 ELFIE RC selfie drone propeller & motor issues|
|Fix JJRC H37 ELFIE RC selfie drone charging & flying issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H37 ELFIE selfie drone from us, but this guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-09-26By Steve Lowry
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2018-09-27By Steve Lowry
2017-02-19By Zim Watson
2018-10-07By Steve Lowry
Prev article:37 Degree L18 guide | Solutions to common problems
Next article:How to use MI Cloud to find your lost Xiaomi phone?