M3 PLUS sports smart band issues troubleshooting guide
By Joe Horner 2019-06-22 13705 0
If you find your M3 PLUS smart watch pedometer function doesn't calculate your steps, can not charge, or cannot connect with your cell phone, please calm down, read this passage to check whether you match any of the below situations. If so, the corresponding solution is offered, just follow it to solve your issue.
M3 PLUS smart watch doesn't calculate the steps
● Check whether the band battery runs out. If so, please charge the watch through its original USB cable and use it later.
● The walking steps doesn't meet the minimum trigger point.
The minimum trigger volume of M3 PLUS smart band is 20 steps. If you walk less than 20 steps, the number is still zero. Though the sensor is detecting and calculating the steps, it won't present the number on the display. Please try to walk continuously more than 20 steps, you will find the pedometer is working normally.
● Maybe there are some tempered system errors happening on the watch. Connect the watch to the phone and reset it in the Veryfit 2.0 or Veryfit for heart rate app, then check whether the pedometer works normally.
M3 PLUS smart watch doesn't connect with your phone
● Please check whether the Bluetooth function on your smart phone was opened. If no, please turn on your phone Bluetooth.
● Make your M3 PLUS close to your phone, You can't connect it if they are too far away.
● If the above methods cannot work, try to re-download and install the APP or reset your band.
● Once all the mentioned ways are useless, it should be a hardware damage issue or the watch's quality issue, please contact the after-sales service for help - send it back the factory to check and repair, exchange a new one, or refund.
M3 PLUS smart watch cannot charge
● Make sure the contact surface of the charging metal pin is in good contact and keep it dry.
● Verify that the power adapter itself is normal and connected well.
● It is recommended to plug it in the USB port of the computer and turn it on again after two hours (please do not do anything while charging).
|You may also want to read:|
|new Dell XPS 15 (7590): price, specs, features and launch date|
|Huami Amazfit Bip 2 released: equipped with Huangshan No. 1 chip and ECG monitor for 699 yuan|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 NFC version VS Samsung Galaxy Fit smart band|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the ID107 smart band from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at ourSupport Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:How to connect Bluetooth headset to PS4 & Xbox One
Next article:How to clean mechanical gamer keyboard?