Master the TCR mode of the Wismec Reuleaux RX series
We show you how to set the TCR of the popular Wismec Reuleaux RX mods.
The TCR stands for Temperature Coefficient of Resistance. Simply put, this is the resistance change factor per degree of temperature change.
TCR Mode (M1, M2, M3)
In TCR mode, you can set the parameters according to the TCR of the coil. In TCR mode, when the mode indication is flashing, press the left regulatory button.
The sub-menu items (M1, M2, and M3) will start to flash. Press the right button to choose the mode among M1, M2, and M3 – press the fire button to select.
Setting the TCR Mode
In its powered-off state, hold down the fire button and right regulatory button at the same time. This opens the TCR set menu.
1) Press the left or right regulatory button to move between TCR M1, M2, and M3.
2) Press the fire button to confirm the mode.
3) Press the left or right regulatory button to increase or decrease the TCR coil setting.
4) Hold down the fire button or leave the interface alone for about 10 seconds to confirm your choice.
TCR Value Range of Reuleaux RX Series Reference Table
|Nickel||600 - 700|
|NiFe||300 - 400|
|Titanium||300 - 400|
|Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316 317)||80 - 200|
1. The TCR value in the sheet is 105 multiplied of the actual TCR.
2. The TCR value range is 1 - 1000.
Finalizing the TCR Mode
Upon completing the TCR mode settings, press the fire button 5 times in succession to turn on your device.
1) Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu.
2) Press the up and down button to choose the desired mode: M1, M2, or M3.
3) Press the fire button to confirm.
|You may also want to read:|
|7 smooth tips for using Wismec Reuleaux RX200 box mod|
|Troubleshooting Guide | WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 TC Box Mod|
|Vaper's guide: we compare the best Wismec Reuleaux box mods|
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
1 / 0
5 days ago By Adeline Belluz
2018-02-07 By Adeline Belluz
2018-01-24 By Adeline Belluz
Prev article: How to choose a suitable iLife robot vacuum cleaner
Next article: Time to clean your Xbox controller - 6 steps
You might also like:
2017-02-17 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson