Mastering drones | get maximum control with your transmitter
Ever suddenly lose an FPV signal when flying your drone? It's annoying.
It occurs even when you're flying within the maximum distance, e.g. 100 meters for the DJI Phantom 4.
What causes the loss of control of your drone?
Actually this problem is mainly caused by two things: (a)pilot error and (b) incorrect flying gestures. So if you're having trouble getting the best FPV signal, don't worry - you're in the right place.
How do your drone stay in control
No matter your drone model, this guide will help you to get the best signal when your drone is far away from you and tell you what flying gestures on the ground should be used.
1. Correct transmitter orientation
The most commonly used orientation, or way of holding the transmitter relative to the drone, is parallel to the ground or a litter higher than ground.
The angle between antenna and ground is between 60 - 90°. In this case, the zone that is vertical with the antenna is the best signal zone (see image).
2. Linear and horizontal distance from transmitter
If you want to fly far away, but not too high, it is recommended that you keep the antenna and RC remote control in a straight line (as demonstrated in the image). Let the drone fly near the vertical direction of the line.
3. Vertical distance from transmitter
When the drone is flying high overhead, keep the vertical line of the transmitter and antenna surface facing the drone in order to get the best possible signal.
However, this transmitter/controller orientation can be tiring. In this case, there is a solution. Just follow the three points.
● Do not put your plate on the stand since it may obstruct signal.
● Put away stand.
● Keep the transmitter away from yourself.
● The exact orientation should resembles the following picture.
Simply put, in order to get the best signal, pay attention to the following points:
● The vertical direction of the antenna usually has the best signa.
● Maintain the antenna and remote control in a straight line, for the best signal.
● Do not adjust the antenna until the signal is weak. During the flight, the antenna should always be parallel to the drone.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
1 / 0
2017-09-28 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: Pet lovers guide ❤ how to remove pet hair fast
Next article: Health guide | 5 essential tips for runners
You might also like:
2017-06-20 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
2017-02-17 By GB Blog Official