MiFone L58 smartwatch | Bluetooth connection fixing guide
By Zim Watson 2017-06-03 7220 3
Though the MiFone L58 smartwatch can work individually to calculate your walking steps, the other smart features, such as incoming call notification, message notification, data sync, cannot be realized without connecting to the phone. The watch's Bluetooth connection is important, but many users have fed back that their "L58 watch cannot connect to the phone", or the watch always reminded them "the connection was failed".
The watch cannot connect to the phone/connection fails.
1. Firstly, please check your phone's operating system version and its Bluetooth version. The MiFone L58 smartwatch is only compatible with the Android 4.0 and above OS and iOS 7.0 and above OS, and the Bluetooth version should be Bluetooth 4.0. If the phone's OS or the Bluetooth version cannot match the watch's requirement, the connection cannot be made.
2. Make sure you download and install the watch's official connection app - MicroComm. The are two ways for you to get the genuine MicroComm app - scan the QR code on the user manual, or search the app name in the Google Play store or the Apple store. Open the app to register your user ID, and do remember your ID number and password.
3. Follow the app guide to correctly connect the watch to the app. During the process, you need to make sure that you have opened the phone's Bluetooth, and the watch has enough power. Launch the watch, connect it to the phone Bluetooth at first, then launch the app to follow the guide to connect it to the app. If the connection's failed, try the steps again.
4. Check the phone's Bluetooth connection records, if the records are too many, you'd better to delete some or clear them, then follow the app guide to connect the two devices again.
5. Make sure the watch and the phone are staying in the effective distance - 10 meters. When you are connecting them, the closer they stay, the more easier to connect them.
6. Maybe the app has something wrong. You can uninstall the app and then download and install it again to have a try.
7. After you tried the above methods, but the connection still failed, you can try to turn off the phone Bluetooth, or simply reboot the phone, then turn on the Bluetooth and the app to try to connect them again.
8. When all the solutions are useless, you can try to change another phone to try again. If the connection is successful, it means your phone may have something wrong. You should take the phone to a phone shop to check and fix. But if the connection fails again, the reason must be the watch's Bluetooth related hardware is broken. Please contact the after-sales service for help, for example, to send it back the factory to check and fix, or exchange the broken component.
After going through this post, hope your MiFone L58 smartwatch Bluetooth connection matter can be solved.
|You may also want to read:|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Things you need to know before buying|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Function & screen fixing guide|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Booting and charging issues fixing guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the MiFone L58 smartwatch from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Xiaomi Yeelight smart LED ceiling light fixing guide