MiFone L58 smartwatch | Booting and charging issues fixing guide
By Zim Watson 2017-06-05 3103 2
● Please check the contact points (of the USB cable and the watch) condition. Maybe some contact points are oxidized, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to clean the points, or use a metal blade to scrape the oxidized points to clean them.
● Check whether the watch and the USB cable are connected well. If yes, maybe the USB cable is damaged, try to use another USB cable to try. If you don't have an extract one, please contact the after-sales service for help.
● Maybe the power source has something wrong. Simply change to another USB port/power source to charge the watch, or change another charger to charge the watch.
● If it's the watch's first charge, please use a charger to connect the USB cable to a high power source to charge the watch for minimum 3 hours. Then press the power button to launch it.
● If you have placed the watch for a long time and never charged it, the battery has activated the low-voltage protection. The only way is to uninstall the watch to activate the battery. You'd better take it to a digital product fixing center to fix it there.
● If the contact points condition is good, the USB cable and charger and the power source are fine, and you have charged it for a long time, but the watch cannot be launched as well, the watch hardware must have something wrong. Please contact the after-sales service for further help.
The most possible reason is that the battery's positive and negative poles are short-circuited so that makes the watch OS crash.
● Leave the watch alone until the battery runs out and powers off. Then charge it to check whether the problem disappears. Usually, it works.
● If the problem remains, the watch has something wrong, please contact the after-sales service to send the product back the factory to check and fix.
There are two possible reasons: The battery is broken, so that it cannot store power so that the watch can only get power and work when connecting to a power source. Or, the watch has some quality issues.
No matter which reason causes this matter, the only solution is to contact the after-sales service to send the product back the factory to check and fix.
When this phenomenon happens, it means the battery is going to run out and the battery's low-voltage protection process is activated. Do not worry, just leave the watch alone for one day, then charge it for 12 hours, the problem will be solved, then the watch can be launched normally.
|You may also want to read:|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Things you need to know before buying|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Function & screen fixing guide|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Bluetooth connection fixing guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the MiFone L58 smartwatch from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower