MiFone L58 smartwatch | Function & screen fixing guide
By Zim Watson 2017-06-02 2063 0
● Check whether your watch has well connected to the phone app through Bluetooth. The watch needs to connect to the phone Bluetooth at first, after that, open the app, the watch needs to connect to the app Bluetooth as well.
● Check whether you have enabled the message, incoming call, alarm clock notification settings. Enter the app's setting interface to check and set.
● If you want to receive the real-time notifications, the watch needs to connect to the phone all the time. If the connection is broken, you cannot receive the notifications. And usually the Bluetooth connection effective distance is 10-meters, make sure the phone and the watch stay in the effective distance.
Generally, when the watch connects to the phone, the watch time will automatically sync to the phone time. But if the time is different from the phone time or the time delays or forward than the correct time gradually, there are three possible reasons: the watch and the phone are not connected well, the app has something wrong, or the watch is damaged.So you can try to:
● Unpair the watch and the phone, then connect them again.
● Uninstall the app, then download it to install. Then connect the two devices again.
● When all the two methods cannot solve the issue, we can confirm that the watch's hardware is damaged. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
Don't worry, the app language can change to the English. Enter the below setting interface, tap the "多语言" (language setting) button to set the language to English.
● Please check whether the contact points (of the USB cable and the watch) condition. Maybe some contact points are oxidized, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to clean the points, or use a metal blade to scrape the oxidized points to clean them.
● Check whether the watch and the USB cable are connected well. If yes, maybe the USB cable is damaged, try to use another USB cable to try. If you don't have an extract one, please contact the after-sales service for help.
● Maybe the power source has something wrong. Simply change to another USB port/power source to charge the watch, or change another charger to charge the watch.
● If it's the watch's first charge, please use a charger to connect the USB cable to a high power source to charge the watch for minimum 3 hours. Then press the power button to launch it.
● If you have placed the watch for a long time and never charged it, the battery has activated the low-voltage protection. The only way is to uninstall the watch to activate the battery. You'd better take it to a digital product fixing center to fix it there.
● If the contact points condition is good, the USB cable and charger and the power source are fine, and you have charged it for a long time, but the watch screen is still black (cannot be launched), the watch hardware must have something wrong. Please contact the after-sales service for further help.
|You may also want to read:|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | what you need to know before buying the watch|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Function & screen fixing guide|
|MiFone L58 smartwatch | Booting and charging issues fixing guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the MiFone L58 smartwatch from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
Next article:Xiaomi Yeelight smart LED ceiling light fixing guide