Mobivoi TicPods 2 /2 Pro TWS earphones paring guide and troubleshooting
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-10-26 300 0
How to pair Mobioi TicPods 2 /2 Pro with mobile phones?
Step 1:Take TicPods 2/2 Pro earbuds from charging case, they are power on automatically. When the indicator light Blue, enter the Bluetooth paring mode.
Step 2: Turn on your mobile phone Bluetooth, search Bluetooth device.
Step 3: Click "TicPods XXXX", and connect.
How to disconnect Mobioi TicPods 2 /2 Pro to mobile phones?
You just put the earphones into the charging case, close the lid. The earphones will power off automatically and disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
How do I connect the Mobioi TicPods 2 /2 Pro to another mobile phones?
Step 1: Turn on the Bluetooth list in the connected smartphones.
Step 2: Find the Bluetooth device "TicPods XXXX".
Step 3: Disconnect Bluetooth connection.
Step 4: When the Mobioi TicPods 2 /2 Pro earphones indicator blinks blue, you can paring them to second mobile phone follow the above steps.
If you connect the TicPods 2 /2 Pro to you mobile phone failed, try the following methods.
I can’t pair the TicPods 2 /2 Pro with my phones, how to do?
● Make sure you mobile phone Bluetooth is turning on. Enter "Setting" > "Bluetooth". I If you can't turn on Bluetooth or see a rotating gear, restart your iPhone or Android phones. Then try pairing and connecting again .
● Make sure your Bluetooth accessory and iOS/ Android device are close to each other.
● Turn off your Bluetooth accessory and turn it on again.
● Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and fully charged or powered on. If your accessory uses a battery, check to see if it needs to be replaced.
● Remove all the Bluetooth device in you mobile phone, put it back into discovery mode, and try pairing and connecting again.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to Cut and Connect LED Strip Light?
Next article:Why LED strip not working? How to fix it?