Onda V80 Plus tablet PC screen problems fixing guide
By Zim Watson 2017-06-28 5033 2
The Onda V80 Plus screen flashing.
● Check that tablet's battery - low charge can be causing the screen to flash - charge the battery and see if the problem resolves itself.
● The screen's refresh rate may be set incorrectly - go to Settings and check it the resfresh frequency is set appropriately.
● The problem may also be the result of app incompatibility. If you have recently downloaded a new app, it could be causing the trouble. Try un-installing the app.
● A system error may be causing the problem. Try resetting the device or update the tablet's firmware. Download the Onda V80 Plus firmware from the official website. (Note that the website is in Chinese only: look at the keywords and firmware date to download the latest version, then follow the guide to update the tablet.)
● If the problem still persists, the most probable reason is that the screen flat cable is loose. It's not a serious issue, simply take it to a digital product repair shop to check and fix.
The Onda V80 Plus touch screen not sensitive.
● Make sure your fingers are dry and clean.
● The screen's surface may be dirty: use a soft cloth to clean is from dust, grease, sweat, etc.
● The way you touch the screen may affect its performance. Do not tap on it too quickly - allow the screen some time to respond.
● Occasionally, the screen may freeze. Wait for some time and if the problem persists, reboot the tablet.
● If rebooting the tablet does not solve the problem, try downloading the Onda V80 Plus tablet PC (V1/V3/V5) touch screen program from the GearBest blog, and re-install it onto your PC.
● If none of the above methods work, the problem is probably with the hardware. Contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to check and fix.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Onda V80 Plus tablet PC from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to solve Onda V80 Plus tablet PC battery & charging problems|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC won't connect to WIFI? Solutions!|
|Fix: Onda V80 Plus won’t read the micro SD card|
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson