Onda V80 Plus tablet PC won't connect to WIFI? Solutions!
By Zim Watson 2017-07-05 2646 1
How do you fix the Onda V80 Plus tablet's WIFI connection problems: WIFI working slowly, connection breaking and others. In this post, we address some of the frequent connection problems that you might experience on the Onda V80 Plus tablet.
● The obstacles between the WIFI router and the tablet, such as a wall, will affect the WIFI signal strength. Remove the obstacles for a better WIFI signal and try to stay in the same room as the WIFI router.
● Change the WIFI router signal channel. Most devices use the 2.4GHz WIFI signal channel, so does this tablet. So if there are many WIFI signals around you, the signals will affect one another (for example, your home has a WIFI router, your neighborhoods have one, too). If the network is too busy, you could choose a less frequently used WIFI channel, we advise you to choose the 1, 6, or the 11 channel. You can change the channel through your WIFI router settings.
● If you've already changed the WIFI signal channel, but the WIFI is still not working well, there could be something wrong with the router. Try resetting your WIFI router.
● If none of the above resolves the problem, try another WiFi network. If another network works fine, the problem is most probably with your WIFI router. If the reset hasn't helped, this may be a hardware issue. Contact a repair service or consider getting a new WIFI router, such as ASUS WIFI router, Huawei WIFI router, and Xiaomi WIFI router.
● If the problem persists on another network, there is probably something wrong with the tablet. Try restarting it. If this doesn't help, check if the WIFI problem appears on both Android and Windows interfaces. If it's only one OS that is experiencing the connection problem, try re-installing the corresponding operating system. Download the Onda V80 Plus firmware from the official website (note: the website is all in Chinese, no English version is available: look at the key words and firmware date to download the latest version, then follow the guide to flash it)
● If both operating systems are experiencing WIFI connection issues, the tablet's WIFI hardware or other related hardware might be faulty. Take the tablet to a repair shop to check and fix. If the problem is serious and some hardware components need to be replaced, contact to the after-sales service for suggestions.
|You may also want to read:|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC screen problems fixing guide|
|How to solve Onda V80 Plus tablet PC battery & charging problems|
|Fix: Onda V80 Plus won’t read the micro SD card|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Onda V80 Plus tablet PC from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
Next article:MD81 mini web camera fixing guide