Original Xiaomi Mi robot vacuum international version FAQ
By Steve Lowry 2018-12-12 3257 0
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum features
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum troubleshooting
Error 1 indicates that the laser ranging sensor is abnormal. Please check:
(1) Remove the covering of the laser ranging sensor at the top of the robot and start the robot to continue cleaning.
(2) Please press and hold the power button to restart the robot to continue cleaning.
(3) If the laser distance measuring sensor is not rotated, use your finger or tool to turn the laser sensor to confirm that no foreign matter is stuck on the laser head, and then start the robot to continue cleaning.
Error 4 indicates that the host cliff sensor is abnormal. Please check it.
1. This error may occur on some dark carpets. Please close the carpet or use the virtual wall to block
2. The bottom cliff sensor is too dirty or blocked by foreign matter. To use this error, wipe and clean with a dry cloth.
Error 7 indicates that the main wheel is stuck and the main wheel motor is overloaded. Please check:
1. Whether the main wheel is entangled with foreign matter. If necessary, please slowly reverse the main wheel and pull out the foreign object.
2. The main unit is stuck and cannot move. Please After the host pulls out, it will continue to work. If the host is stuck in some special terrain, please use a virtual wall or a chair to block it.
Error 8 indicates that the host is trapped in a space. Please check:
1. After the host enters a room, the door is closed. Please open the door and continue cleaning.
2. The host is trapped in a small space. Please After the host takes it out, continue to clean it. If the host is stuck in some special terrain, please use a virtual wall or a chair to block it.
Error 9 indicates that the host has detected that the dust box or filter is not installed. Please check:
1. The dust box is not installed or the filter is not installed. Please replace it.
2. Use the third-party filter purchased from non-millet mall. Xiaomi Mall buys the original filter.
Error 10 indicates that the host has detected that the filter is blocked. Please check:
1. Whether the dust box is full. Please dump the dust box
2. If the filter is clogged, please clean the filter carefully.
3. If the filter has been used for more than 3 months, please replace the filter.
4. If the host accidentally sucks in water or accidentally filters the water to be washed, please replace the filter.
Error 11 indicates that the host detected a strong magnetic field at startup. Please check:
1. The startup position may be too close to the virtual wall. Move the host to another location.
2. The host has a strong magnetic field at the startup position, such as speakers, ground insertion, etc. Please move the host to another place to start.
Error 13 indicates that the main unit is charging abnormally. Please check:
1. The charging area is not well contacted due to dirt. Please carefully clean the charging contact at the rear of the main unit and the charging shrapnel of the charging base.
2. The charging base power cord is not in good contact. Please check the power supply. Whether the cable is tightly inserted
3. The ground at the bottom of the charging base is not flat or the charging base is placed on the carpet. Please place the charging base on the horizontal hard ground against the wall.
Error 19 indicates that the host cannot be powered after connecting the charging base. Please check:
1. The two ends of the charging base power cord (the back of the charging base and the mains socket) are plugged in.
2. Please clean the charging plug of the main unit and the charging shrapnel of the charging base. Too dirty here will also cause the charging base to not supply power to the host.
3. Confirm that the charging base power cord is not broken or broken. If it is found to be broken or broken, please use it after replacement.
The internal error indicates that the host cannot detect the error and cannot continue to run. Please shut down first, then check it out:
1. Place the main unit on the ground, push the front and rear of the fuselage on the ground before and after pressing the fuselage, and confirm that the main wheels on both sides rotate normally.
2. Repeat the main brush with your hand repeatedly to confirm that the main brush is rotating normally.
3. Connect the mobile client to upgrade the firmware
4. Press the reset button to reset Xiaomi Mi robot vacuum.
The prompt to return to the starting point fails, indicating that the host is unable to pass the obstacle when returning to the charging base or the starting point. Please check:
1. Whether the door is closed.
2. Whether the host has reached a zone with a drop in the lower layer.
3. The host dragged the movable obstacle and the channel was blocked.
TheLaser Distance Sensor ( LDS ) scans its surroundings 360 degrees, 1800 times per second, to map out the interiors of your house. The three processors track its movements in real-time, and the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping ( SLAM ) algorithm calculates the most efficient route for cleaning. Using the Mi Home app, you can switch on and remotely control the robot, change cleaning modes and set schedules, Additionally, a powerful Nidec brushless DC motor, the main brush with adjustable height and a 5200mAh Li-ion battery for up to 2.5 hours of cleaning, attractive in price and quality, all these make it stand out of the market. Get the Mi Robot Vacuum and dirt will not stand a chance!
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Original Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - WHITE XIAOMI INTERNATIONAL VERSION from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix Xiaomi Mi vacuum cleaner connection / app / noise issues|
|What is a robotic vacuum cleaner?|
|Master your robot vacuum cleaner's schedule mode easily|
|Original Xiaomi Mi robot vacuum user manual in English|
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2019-04-29By Matthieu Andre
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-29By Linky Johnson
2017-05-15By GB Blog Official
2019-05-09By Felicity Rosa
Prev article:How to transfer data from old phone to HUAWEI phone?
Next article:10 DIY creative Christmas trees decorate your home