Oukitel K6000 Pro 4G Phablet troubleshooting
By Zim Watson 2017-03-05 6213 2
For Oukitel K6000 Pro smartphone users, you may meet the blow issues, which drive you crazy. Calm down, we conclude all these questions here and find the solutions for each the matter, just for helping you get rid of the troubles. Let's see how to solve them!
The battery may not be activated before.
● Try to activate the battery: connect your phone to the power charger, and plug the charger into a power source. Then long press the phone Power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then let it be charged at least half an hour to check whether the battery can be normally charged.
If it makes no sense, maybe the battery is loosened (the phone has been dropped on the floor, etc.) or some of the phone components have been damaged.
● You can take it to a local phone fixing center for a check. If it's a small problem, it can be fixed there. If the component need to be exchanged, you can contact the after-sales service to send it back to the factory for a better repair.
Do you use the phone's original USB cable and charger? If yes, maybe the phone's USB port is loosened or something wrong with the phone's battery. Take it to a phone fixing store for repair.
If no, please change to the original USB cable and charger to charge it. The USB cable you use may not suit this phone's electric input requirement.
Dead & Boot
The reasons that could cause this problem is numerous like system errors, virus attacks, hardware broken, etc.
● Long press the Power button to shut it off. Then in the power off state, long press the phone's Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to choose the Factory reset option, then press Power button to recover the phone.
● If you cannot enter the Recovery mode, in the power off state, long press Power button with Volume - button together to enter its Factory mode. Use the volume button to choose Reboot option. Then the phone will automatically reboot.
● Once you could normally enter the phone, uninstall the applications which are not compatible with your phone OS. (When you launch these applications the phone OS die, it means they are not compatible with your phone OS.)
● Or reset your phone to remove all those possibilities if you think it's hard to figure out the reasons.
● But if the factory reset cannot save your phone from this phone dead problem, try to flash the phone's ROM. Download this ROM to flash it. If you don't know how to flash a phone, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff or search the phone flash video from YouTube.
● Once all the solutions don't work, contact the after-sales service for more help.
When the phone is updating, it needs some time to finish the process. Sometimes the system needs about one hour to complete the update. During the process, it will automatically reboot and power off. The update files and applications will be installed as well.
During the process, you need to make sure the battery has enough power to support the phone finishing the update. Otherwise, it will cease during the process, which may cause system errors making the phone dead.
● Long press the phone's Power button and Volume + button together to enter its Recovery mode, choose the factory reset option to reset it. Then you can boot it.
● If you cannot enter the Recovery mode, in the power off state, long press Power button with Volume - button together to enter its Factory mode. Use the volume button to choose "Clear eMMC" option to delete all things from your phone, which is same as reset, and press Power button to confirm the selection. After the process, the phone will automatically reboot.
● Once the problem is serious as all the solutions cannot solve it, please download this ROM to flash your phone. If you don't know how to flash a phone, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff or search the phone flash video from YouTube. Or ask the after-sales for help.
● Make sure you have downloaded a completed Google offline map of your destination and the cellular data / phone internet is opened, otherwise the GPS function cannot work normally.
● Or you can try to use another map application to check whether the offline mode is working. If yes, maybe there is something wrong with the Google map app, you can uninstall it and then reinstall it to try again.
● If not, and you have followed the first point to use the GPS feature, there might be some issues on the phone component. Contact the after-sales service and describe the issues specifically for a better help.
● If your fingertip is wet, dirty or wounded, or the sensor surface is wet, or the working environment is too cold, the touch ID sensor cannot figure out the fingerprint. Please dry your finger, clean the sensor surface, and operate it in a normal temperature environment.
● Re-record a fingerprint: record the fingerprint in comprehensive angles, so that the sensor can recognize you better.
● If all above situations are eliminated, try to reset the phone. Do remember to back up your data for lost prevention. Enter the phone Settings - Privacy - Factory reset.
● Once all methods don't solve this problem, that should be a component issue. Maybe the sensor is broken. Take it to a local phone fixing store to check and repair. Or contact the after-sales service to send it to the factory for a repair.
It usually happens due to the following three reasons:
● Check whether there are any obstacles covering the front camera lens. Remove it, then the lens can capture the scenery.
● Camera program error happens when it's launching or accessing the data. Just shut it off and reopen it.
● Third party camera application compatibility issue. Maybe the camera app you installed is not compatible with your phone system or the built-in camera program. Or the camera app is not well installed. The simple way is to uninstall the app and reinstall it.
● If it happens on the phone's built-in camera application / program, you can try to reopen it or reset the phone to solve it. If the problem maintains, there must be something wrong with the camera hardware like the component is loosened or damaged. Take it to a phone fixing store to repair it or contact the aftersales service to send it back to the factory for repair.
The overload data cache or the hardware issue will cause this matter. Try below methods:
● Reboot your phone.
● Enter the phone's Settings interface - Application management - Installed applications - All - Camera, choose Clean data to delete the cache.
● Reset your phone. Enter the phone's Settings interface - Additional options - Backup & reset, choose reset. If you have some important files stored in the phone, do remember to back up these data before reset.
● The worst situation is the camera hardware is loosened or broken. Once all above solutions cannot resolve this issue, please contact the after-sales service for more help, maybe send it back to the factory for a repair or camera exchange.
● If you are listening to online music, the player will stop to play the music when the phone internet is weak or the phone signal is bad.
● When you plug the earphone into the phone or pull it out from the phone, the music player will automatically stop. It's normal. Just tap the Play button to continue playing.
● Check the music player's setting: enter the music player, press the menu button, choose Settings -- Music auto close, turn it off.
● When the above methods cannot solve this issue, try to reset the phone: enter the phone Settings, choose Reset option to reset the phone.
● Once all the solutions don't work, the phone's hardware might be damaged. Please contact the after-sales service for further help.
● Use the phone's pre-installed / built-in safety application to scan the phone and kill the viruses. If you think the virus scan effect is not ideal, you can download a third party safety application to protect your phone.
● If the viruses were existed before you got it, please download this ROM to flash your phone. If you don't know how to flash a phone, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff or search the phone flash video from YouTube.
You need to download the Google Play store yourself because the pre-installed Google Play store is just a frame, not a completed application.
Open your phone browser, type "Google Play store" in the search bar to search it. Then download it from the Google's official website and install it on your phone. Then launch the Google Play store on your phone again, it will work normally.
● Check whether you have turned on the phone's hot spot feature. Enter the Settings - Personal hotspot, then turn on the hot spot feature. Also, you can set your hot spot SSID name and password here.
● Check whether you have turned on the phone's cellular data / internet feature. Drag the shortcut menu from the screen top, turn on the internet.
● Check whether your phone is out of service, if yes, you need to pay the bills, then you can use this phone normally.
● If all above situations are eliminated, there might be something wrong with the phone's hardware. Take it to a phone fixing store for a fix.
Please check when the network switches to 4G whether there is the signal or not. Sometimes it's because the 4G signal is weak or the place you stay is hard to receive the 4G signal like an underground parking garage. Or the 4G network coverage is low in that area.
If the 4G network coverage is good, and the environment is good as well, then it should be a phone hardware issue. Take it to a phone fixing store to check and repair.
● Check whether your phone is in the Silent mode, change it to the Ring mode.
● Turn up the volume to the maximum. Sometimes you may forget to turn on the volume....
● Change another audio / music to play, maybe the audio is bad.
● Check whether there are any obstacles cover the phone speaker outside or inside that forbidding the sound coming out.
If all the steps cannot solve this trouble, the speaker is broken. You can fix it in any phone repair store or contact the after-service to send it back to the factory to change an original speaker.
● Check whether your phone is in the Silent mode, change it to Ring mode. (Drag the shortcut menu from the screen top and tap Audio profiles option, then choose the audio mode. Or Enter Settings -- Sound & notification)
● Some application programs, system errors, compatibility issues, or viruses make the phone sound card fail to work. Scan your phone with a safety application to kill the viruses and then reboot your phone to see whether it works.
● If the speaker has been heavily used too much like play the loud music with highest volume too often, the speaker may be damaged that cannot transfer the sound anymore. For this situation, you can bring your phone to a phone fixing store for a check and repair.
● But if you want to change an original Oukitel speaker, you can ask the after-sales service for details.
Screen & Display
● If it only happens in a specific application's interface, the reason should belong to the application not the touch screen.
● If it happens in all the applications, maybe the touchscreen needs to be corrected. Enter the phone's Settings - Display to choose the screen correction.
● Or you can do a factory reset to restore it to the original state, which can fix the problem as well.
● If all the solutions are not working, you can fix it in a local phone fixing shop or contact the after-sales service to send it back to the factory for repair.
Try to power off the phone, then turn it on to check whether the problem is solved. Because sometime the some system errors may cause this issue.
If it doesn't work, the screen must be damaged. Take a picture or video and then send it to the after-sales service and describe the matter clearly for help. Or you can take it to a phone fixing store to check and repair.
Hope this passage can help you resolve the Oukitel K6000 Pro smartphone issues.
For Gearbest customers: if the above solutions are still not able to resolve your issues, please contact us via ticket to the Support center. Once our staff has received it, we will deal with it as soon as possible. We are always here to help you.
Gearbest after-sales center: Support Center.
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-08-29By Matthieu Andre
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-08-30By Steve Lowry
2017-05-15By GB Blog Official
2018-09-13By Matthieu Andre