Padmate PaMu Slide Earbuds Charge Guide
By Joe Horner 2019-10-15 2581 0
How to charge the Padmate PaMu Slide earbuds?
The PaMu Slide earbuds supports Type-C fast charge, and the charging method is pretty easy.
●Recharge the PaMu Slide earbuds: just put the earbuds into the battery box, and make sure the red light is on.
●Recharge the PaMu Slide battery box: just connect the PaMu Slide battery box with a Type-C cable, just 5mins charge can last 1H playback.
After the PaMu Slide earbuds fully charged, will the charging case turn off?
To get easy operation, the auto-power on/off function on PaMu Slide, with which the case could not be turned off after charging（The case has to keep detecting the working status all the time）. However, Padmate had upgraded the charging management of PaMu Slide to longer standby! You will have better experience on the battery supply.
PaMu Slide earbuds not charging?
1.Press the charging pins to make sure whether they can normal rebound or not.
2.Fully charge the case.
3.Put earbuds back into the case in right position. Make sure the indicator light shows red when charging.
How to enable the wireless charger function of Padmate PaMu Slide earbuds?
● Double click the button to turn on the wireless charging function (charging indicator light turn on in white color)
● Put the mobile phone with wireless charging function in the appropriate position to start charging. After charging is completed, double click the button to turn off the wireless charging function or it wil turn itself off automatically after 3 minutes.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-12By Lydia Scott
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2020-03-06By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-18By Joe Horner