Realme X2 Pro FAQ: everything you want to know about Realme’s new flagship
By Sophia Windsor 2019-10-23 1812 0
Realme X2 Pro: specs
First, let’s show you the main specs of the Realme X2 Pro.
6.5-inch dew-drop full screen
2400 x 1080 pixels with 402ppi
Screen refresh rate
64MP primary lens + 13Mp telephoto lens + 8MP wide angle lens (115 degree) + 2MP portrait lens
50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge (10V, 5A in box)
3.5mm headphone jack
ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
6+64GB, 8+128GB, 12+256GB
Starts from 399 euros
1. Does the Realme X2 Pro support 5G network?
No, the Realme X2 Pro doesn’t support 5G network. Considering the 5G network hasn’t been fully covered in most areas, and the higher cost of 5G technology, the Realme X2 Pro doesn’t support 5G network.
2. Does the Realme X2 Pro support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi?
Yes, the Realme X2 Pro supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi. It supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac protocol and supports 2.4/5.1/5.8GHz WiFi band. With the dual band WiFi, the Realme X2 Pro will offer you more stable and faster WiFi network experience.
3. Does the Realme X2 Pro support fast charging?
Yes, the Realme X2 Pro is equipped with a 4000mAh battery, which supports 40W fast charging. It only takes about 35 minutes to charge the phone’s power from 0% to 100%.
4. Which UFS storage does the Realme X2 Pro support?
The Realme X2 Pro offers the max 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. It supports the latest UFS 3.0 flash storage, which offers 80% faster speed than the previous UFS 2.1. With that, you will enjoy a faster loading speed and smoother experience.
5. Does the Realme X2 Pro support memory expansion?
No, the Realme X2 Pro doesn’t support memory expansion. It offers 3 memory options: 6GB + 64GB, 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB. You can choose the right memory option according to your needs.
6. Does the Realme X2 Pro support dark mode?
Yes. The Realme X2 Pro offers ultra-popular dark mode, which will highlight the content for the easier look.
7. Does the Realme X2 Pro support in-display fingerprint sensor?
Yes, the Realme X2 Pro supports in-display fingerprint sensor, with that, you can unlock the phone only in 0.23 seconds.
8. What kind of charging port does the Realme X2 Pro adopt?
The Realme X2 Pro adopts Type-C charging port.
9. Does the Realme X2 Pro offer 3.5mm headphone jack?
Yes, the Realme X2 Pro offers 3.5mm headphone jack.
10. What’s the screen refresh rate of the Realme X2 Pro?
The Realme X2 Pro offers 90Hz fluid display, which is the same as OnePlus 7 Pro. Thanks to the 90Hz screen refresh rate, you can enjoy much smoother playing experience and it is also a very good feature for game playing.
11. Does Realme X2 Pro offer night shooting mode?
Yes, the Realme X2 Pro is equipped with quad rear cameras consisting of a 64MP primary lens, a 13MP telephoto lens, an 8MP wide angle lens and a 2MP portrait lens. It supports super nightscape, so it will bring you excellent nigh shooting qualities.
12. What kind of material of the Realme X2 Pro phone body?
The Realme X2 Pro adopts fifth generation Corning Gorilla Glass, which looks stunning and more durable. Moreover, it will offer you comfortable gripping experience.
13. Does the Realme X2 Pro support NFC function and Google Pay?
Yes, the Realme X2 Pro supports multi-function NFC and Google Pay, which will make your payment more convenient and safer.
14. What operating system does the Realme X2 Pro run?
The Realme X2 Pro runs the ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
15. Does the Realme X2 Pro support dual speakers?
The Realme X2 Pro is equipped with dual surround sound speakers paired with Dolby Atmos technology, which will offer you excellent sound quality.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2020-03-13By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-18By Lydia Scott