Repair BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone camera troubles
BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone camera not working? flashlight not working? Black spots on the captured photos? Camera not focusing on the shooting objects? If you meet these troubles, this post is meaningful for you.
|The camera won't focus on object.|
|The front/rear camera won't work.|
|The photos captured by the rear camera have black spots.|
|The flashlight won't work.|
1. The camera won't focus on object.
● Make sure that the object you are taking a picture of is within the camera's effective focusing. If not, move the object and try again.
● Check whether you have set the shooting mode to Micro Mode. If so, the camera may not be able to focus well. Switch back to Normal Mode and try again.
● If all the settings look right, but the camera still won't focus, try resetting the Settings on the camera.
● Check whether you have installed some phone theme app or brightness adjusting app, these apps may affect the camera's performance, try to uninstall them and see whether the problem is solved.
● When the color of the object you are shooting is very close to the background, it may be hard for the camera to focus on it. Try placing the object against a different background.
● Low lighting conditions will slow down the shutter speed. Try turning on the flashlight when taking pictures If this is not an option, keep the camera steady after you press the shutter button and try not to move the phone.
● If your hand is shaking or the phone is moving as you are taking a picture, the camera will not be able to focus well. Make sure to keep the phone steady or use a stabilizer.
2. The front/rear camera won't work.
● Check whether there are any obstacles (dust, dirt, etc.) covering the front/rear camera lens. Remove them and try again.
● Camera system errors may cause the camera app to not work properly. Shut it down and then reopen the app.
● If the problem only occurs when using the phone's original camera app, there is probably something wrong with the application itself. Try clearing the phone's cache to get rid of the problem. Go to Settings - Storage & USB - Apps - Camera, choose CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE to delete the data and cache.
● If cleaning out the cache does not solve the problem, try resetting your phone. Make sure to back up all the important data prior to reset. Go to Settings - Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset.
● If the problem only occurs when using third party camera apps, the issue could be the incompatibility.
The app you are using may not be compatible with the phone's operating system or the phone's original camera app. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. If the problem persists, switch to a different third party camera app.
If none of the above helps, there could be something wrong with the camera's hardware. Take the phone to a repair shop to check and fix or contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to repair.
3. The photos captured by the rear camera have black spots.
● Check if there is any dust or dirt on the back camera's lens. Use a soft clean cloth to wipe the camera lens.
● Quit the Camera application to check whether the black spots also appear on the desktop screen. If yes, there is something wrong with the phone's screen. You can try using an app to fix the issue (like Dead Pixel Detect and Fix). However, if this is not helpful, the reason for the problem may be that the screen's flat cable is loose or the screen could be damaged. Take it to a repair shop to check and fix.
4. The flashlight won't work.
● When the phone's battery is low, the camera's flashlight may not work. A notification should pop up to remind you to charge your phone. Simply plug it in for a while and try again after the phone is charged.
● If the phone is charged, the issue probably lies with the camera itself. Try downloading another camera app and check if the flashlight is working. If it is, the problem is with the original camera app - try uninstalling and then reinstalling it again. Alternatively, use another camera app.
● However, if the flashlight problem appears across different camera apps - the issue may be caused by system errors. Try rebooting the phone. If this doesn't help, reset your phone. Make sure to back up all your files before the reset. Go to Settings - Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset.
● If none of the above works, your phone's flashlight may be broken and the flashlight component needs to be replaced. Take the phone to a repair shop or contact the after-sale service for suggestions.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone battery & charge issues|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone GPS not working?|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone WIFI & network fixing guide|
1 / 0
4 days ago By GB Blog Official
6 days ago By GB Blog Official
2017-11-03 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: Anet 3D printer not extruding at start of printing
Next article: FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone charge & boot problems
You might also like:
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson
2017-03-16 By GB Blog Official