Repair RWATCH R11 smart watch Bluetooth connection issues
By Zim Watson 2017-08-16 2917 2
|The Bluetooth connection always breaks.|
|The watch won't connect to the phone.|
The Bluetooth connection always breaks.
The Bluetooth connection always breaks, which means the connection is not stable. Please refer to the below suggestions:
● Make sure the watch and the phone are within 10 meters with less obstacles as better when connecting, otherwise, the Bluetooth connection will be affected and easy to break.
● If the two devices are very close but the connection is still unstable, it means the compatibility between the watch and the phone is not good. Please check the phone's OS and Bluetooth version. This watch is compatible with Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system devices, and the Bluetooth version should be Bluetooth 4.0 version. If your phone OS and Bluetooth version are not compatible with the requirements, sure the connection will be influenced. Please change another qualified phone to try again.
● If the compatibility is fine, try to uninstall the app and then re-install it. After that, connect them again to check whether the problem disappears.
The watch won't connect to the phone.
● Check your phone operating system and Bluetooth version, whether they are compatible with this wristwatch. This watch is compatible with Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system devices, and the Bluetooth version should be Bluetooth 4.0 version. If the compatibility is not matched, sure they cannot be connected.
● If the device compatibility has no problem, but they cannot pair, check whether you have open the phone and the watch's Bluetooth feature. Simply turn the feature on.
● Check whether you have downloaded the correct official connection app, please scan the below QR code to download and install the official connection app on your phone.
● Check whether you have followed the correct steps to connect the watch to your phone.
● Check the phone Bluetooth connection / pair records, if the records are too many, we suggest you to clean the records and then try to connect them again.
● The Bluetooth connection needs to be made in an effective distance 10 meters without obstacles between the phone and watch, the better distance is in 5 meters. Otherwise the Bluetooth signal will be too weak to search and connect.
● Turn off the phone Bluetooth and then launch it again to have a try. Or reboot your phone.
● Try to connect the watch with another phone to check whether the Bluetooth connection is working. If yes, your phone's Bluetooth component may have some problem, take it to a phone shop to check and fix. If not, we can make sure there must be something wrong with the watch's components. Please contact the after-sales service for more help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the RWATCH R11 smart watch from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|RWATCH R11 smart watch troubleshooting guide|
|RWATCH R11 smart watch ROM flash guide|
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Fix FINOW Q1 3G smartwatch phone battery issues
Next article:BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone USB connection & LED issues