Restore GEN GAME S3 gamepad Bluetooth & charging issues
When GEN GAME S3 wireless Bluetooth gamepad cannot connect to phone or PC, when it cannot be charged, what should you do to solve the problems?
If you met the GEN GAME S3 Bluetooth or charging problems during the usage, this fix guide perhaps can help you solving them. Refer to the below solutions that match your condition.
GEN GAME S3 gamepad cannot connect to PC
● Check whether you have inserted the GEN GAME S3 gamepad receiver into the PC.
● Press the key combination "SELECT" + "GEN GAME HOME" buttons together for 3 seconds until the four LED lights flash. The connection will be automatically done. And when the LED 1 light lights, it means the gamepad and PC connection is successfully made.
● If you followed the above ways to connect the two devices but failed, check whether the receiver is broken.
● Change a USB port to insert the receiver, maybe the port is damaged.
● Check whether the gamepad has battery power or not. If not, charge it. If yes, the Bluetooth module may be damaged, please contact the after-sales service for more assistance.
GEN GAME S3 gamepad cannot connect to phone
Check whether you have followed the correct steps to connect the gamepad to your phone. Different OS smartphones have different connection operation. Please refer to this guide: How to connect GEN GAME S3 gamepad to Android, iOS and PC.
If you made the connection in the right way, refer to below solutions:
● Some system errors happens on either the gamepad or your phone. So the simple way is to both reboot the two devices, and then connect them again.
● Maybe your phone's Bluetooth has something wrong, try to change another phone to make the connection.
● If your phone have saved lots of Bluetooth connection records, please delete them and try to connect to the gamepad again.
● Turn off the phone's Bluetooth and then turn on it, then retry the connection.
● Maybe some unknown errors happen, so simply reset the gamepad. The reset button locates at the hole on the back. Please use a needle to stick into it to press the button.
● Once all the methods are useless, we can make sure that the gamepad's Bluetooth component has been damaged. Please contact the after-sales service for more assistance.
GEN GAME S3 gamepad charging issue
Generally, when the gamepad is charging, the four indicator lights will flash slowly. And when the battery is fully charged, the indicator light will extinguish.
If the indicator lights are not flashing while charging, it means the electric power hasn't been charged into the gamepad. Please refer to the below solutions:
● Simply reset the gamepad. The reset button locates at the hole on the back. Please use a needle to stick into it to press the button.
● Change another working USB cable to charge the gamepad, because the cable may be broken.
● Change another PC USB port / USB charger to charge the gamepad, maybe the USB port / charger has been damaged.
● If all you have excluded all the possible reasons, the gamepad's indicator light still doesn't light and cannot be charged, it should be a quality or a component breaking issue (the circuit or cable is broken). You can take it to a local digital product repair center to check and fix. Alternatively, you can contact the after-sales service for more assistance.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the GEN GAME S3 gamepad from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-19 By Sophia Windsor
2017-06-26 By Zim Watson
Prev article: Zeblaze ZeBand smart wristband troubleshooting
Next article: Solutions for Dome G30B car DVR booting & TF card issues
You might also like:
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson