RWATCH R11 smart watch troubleshooting guide
This post will help you solve the RWATCH R11 smart watch booting, screen, and OS related troubles.
|The RWATCH R11 watch won't turn on.|
|The RWATCH R11's touch screen is not sensitive.|
|The watch OS crashes.|
|There are lines on the screen/the screen becomes white.|
The RWATCH R11 watch won't turn on.
● Please check whether the contact points (of the USB cable and the watch) condition. Maybe some contact points are oxidized, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to clean the points, or use a metal blade to scrape the oxidized points to clean them.
● Check whether the watch and the USB cable are connected well. If yes, maybe the USB cable is damaged, try to use another USB cable to try. If you don't have an extract one, please contact the after-sales service for help.
● Maybe the power source has something wrong. Simply change to another USB port/power source to charge the watch, or change another charger to charge the watch.
● If it's the watch's first charge, please use a charger to connect the USB cable to a high power source to charge the watch for minimum 3 hours. Then press the power button to launch it.
● If you have placed the watch for a long time and never charged it, the battery has activated the low-voltage protection. The only way is to uninstall the watch to activate the battery. You'd better take it to a digital product fixing center to fix it there.
● Maybe the watch OS has some bugs that result in this trouble, try to flash the watch's firmware. Download the RWATCH R11 smart watch firmware from our Gearbest blog, and follow the flash guide to operate. But if it's hard for you, please ask help from the tech staff in the digital product fix shop.
● When none of the methods work, we believe the watch's battery or hardware must have something wrong. You can take it to a digital product repair shop to check and fix. If the hardware needs to be replaced, you'd better contact the after-sales service for suggestions.
The RWATCH R11's touch screen is not sensitive.
● Make sure your finger is not wet, otherwise sure the screen cannot detect your finger and won't react to your operation.
● Use a soft cloth to clean the screen surface, the dirt also affects the touch screen reaction.
● If it only happens when charging, maybe the electricity influences the touch reaction. Just disconnect the power charger, then you can normally use the screen.
● The personal touching habit will also affect the performance. Do not fast touch the screen too many times, giving some time to allow the screen to respond to your operation.
● Disconnect the watch from the phone app, then reinstall the app and connect them again to see whether the problem disappears.
● Update the watch's firmware. Download the RWATCH R11 smart watch firmware from our Gearbest blog, and follow the flash guide to operate. But if it's hard for you, please ask help from the tech staff in the digital product fix shop.
● If the watch has dropped into water before, dry it and wait until the inside is dried as well. Then retry the operation.
● If all the above methods are invalid, it must be a component matter. Maybe the screen circuit is broken, or the screen internal contact points are loose due to hard hit. Please take it to a digital product fix shop to check and repair.
The watch OS crashes.
● It might be a temporal OS problem, just leave the watch alone until the battery runs out and powers off. Then charge it to check whether the problem disappears. Usually, it works.
● If the problem remains, try to flash the watch's firmware. Download the RWATCH R11 smart watch firmware from our Gearbest blog, and follow the flash guide to operate. But if it's hard for you, please ask help from the tech staff in the digital product fix shop.
There are lines on the screen/the screen becomes white.
There are only two reasons:
● The watch OS meets some errors. Simply reset it. You can enter the watch Settings to choose the factory reset option to reset it, or you can flash the watch firmware to solve this issue. The firmware flash usually is more effective. Download the RWATCH R11 smart watch firmware from our Gearbest blog, and follow the flash guide to operate. But if it's hard for you, please ask help from the tech staff in the digital product fix shop.
● The screen flat cable is loose. It's also a small issue. Just take it to a digital product fix shop to fix, the problem will be solved.
|You may also want to read:|
|Repair RWATCH R11 smart watch Bluetooth connection issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the RWATCH R11 smart watch from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
2017-09-29 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-25 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-21 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: Solve BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone sound problems
Next article: BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone boot related issues
You might also like:
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson