Samsung phones how to charge?
By Jacquetta Altenhofen 2019-12-31 1114 831
When the battery is low, the battery <10%, forced to charge while working is fatal to the battery.
Here are some tips on the use of mobile phone batteries:
Pay special attention to
1. Do not use the so-called universal recharging on the market, it will only destroy your phone battery faster and shorten its life.
2. Do not overdischarge. It should be recharged when the equipment prompts "insufficient power"; it is not charged until the equipment is automatically turned off, and the battery has been overdischarged. This will affect battery life.
3. Don't overcharge. When the charger gives full instructions, you should unplug the charger. Today's chargers are generally designed to be full of self-stopping, so it doesn't matter if you don't remove the battery from the charger for a short time, but leave the battery on the charger for a long time until the grid voltage rises late at night, and the charger that has already stopped charging will continue to charge after the voltage rises, causing the battery to overcharge. This will affect battery life.
4. If the battery is not used for a long time, it should be recharged to 60%, stored separately in a cool and dry place, and recharged every 4 or 5 months.
Lithium batteries were activated and precharged before they left the factory, which is why we bought a new machine and found that the battery was charged. In fact, after the lithium battery is produced, the lithium battery is charged at constant voltage, and then discharged after several cycles of charging and discharge, so that the electrode is fully infiltrated into the electrolyte, and the lithium battery is fully activated.
The new battery will feel easier to use for a few days, and the battery life will be longer, because when the battery is not used during production, warehousing, transportation and sales, there will be a dormant period, which is equivalent to reactivation after a few days.
At present, the mobile phone batteries on the market are lithium batteries, they do not need to activate, do not have the ability to remember. So you don't have to wait for the battery to run out and recharge it for 12 hours. These practices are very old. They are now OUT. We can use it normally, and we don't need to drain and recharge the battery the first three times.
Many users' mobile phones are out of power, for the sake of convenience, plug in the charger and continue to use the mobile phone. What harm will it do when charging and playing over there?
Regular battery has a protective circuit, and its output is very stable, because it is designed to limit the current according to the internal circuit of the mobile phone. So it is relatively safe for the regular battery to recharge while playing, but when the battery is not fully charged, the current activity at this time is very large, so the mobile phone, battery and charger operate under high load, causing serious fever on the back of the phone, causing the phone to respond slowly, affecting the phone's protection circuit, and reducing the battery life of
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
Next article:How to fix smartphone stuck on startup screen?