Seeing is believing: turn your old smartphone into a IP camera
By GB Blog Official 2018-07-03 683 1
But what happens to your old phone after you upgrade?
We have a cool idea that you'll love: we will show you how to turn it into an IP camera in a few easy steps!
So what you need?
● One old smartphone with camera.
● One charger for the phone.
● Wi-Fi to connect to the network.
● One device to view the video which shoots by the smartphone.
● Install two applications: AtHome Video streamer and AtHome camera.
Turn the old smartphone into a video capture device
● Download and install "AtHome Video streamer" – iOS/Android version (other apps probably work but this one definitely does).
● Launch the app.
● Get your CID, user name and password.
Download and install app for viewing the video stream
● Download and install the app "AtHome camera".
● Launch it on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
● Then enter your CID to connect and watch live video.
|You may also want to read:|
|Seeing is believing: can I use my cell phone as a dash cam?|
|Keeping it old school: how to downgrade from Win 10 to Win 7|
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2019-07-09By Joe Horner
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2019-06-24By Joe Horner
2017-02-22By Zim Watson
2019-06-27By Joe Horner
Prev article:DON'T buy a Games Console until you read THIS