Solutions for Dome G30B car DVR booting & TF card issues
The Dome G30B car DVR cannot boot? Continuously reboots? Gets stuck on booting interface? The TF card cannot be detected? Solutions are here!
When using the Dome G30B car DVR, you may meet such kind of troubles - the device continuously reboots, it cannot be booted, it gets stuck when booting that cannot enter the OS, or the TF card cannot be detected or cannot be used. These issues do bother us, but this fixing guide will help you solve them. Have a look!
|Gets stuck at booting interface|
|Cannot detect TF card|
Actually, this phenomenon usually happens when the device system gets crashed or the device meets system errors. To solve this problem, we often try to reset the device or directly flash its firmware.
Reset the DVR:
There are two conditions: 1. You can get in and stay in the DVR system for some time; 2. The reboot frequency is high so that you cannot operate in the short staying time.
For the first condition, you can enter the DVR's system to choose the factory reset to reset the DVR. Alternatively, you can press the physical reset button to reset the device.
But for the second condition, you can only choose to press the reset button to reset the DVR.
Flash the firmware:
When the DVR's battery power is going to run out or the battery is drained, the device cannot boot. So please charge the device with its USB charging cable on a power source for some time. Make sure the cable is working.
1. When the DVR connects to the power source, if the screen doesn't light and the device still doesn't boot, it means the DVR cannot be charged:
● Maybe the USB port is oxidized, so you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to wipe the port.
● Change a charging power source (USB port or power socket).
● The inner electric cable or the circuit is broken, you can take it to a digital product fixing center to check and repair.
2. If the charging indicator light lights, but the device doesn't boot, it means there must be some system errors. So simply press the physical reset button on the DVR to reset it.
Gets stuck at booting interface
● System errors will cause this issue, so simply press the physical reset button on the DVR to reset it.
● If you have inserted a TF card into the DVR, remove it firstly, because maybe the card is broken, which makes the DVR cannot boot.
● If the DVR can normally boot after you removed the TF card, it means the card is broken, so simply change another new branded high speed TF card, for example, Mingsford 64GB high speed TF card, Samsung UHS-1 64GB TF card, MIXZA TOHAOLL SDHC 64GB TF card. You'd better choose a class 6 or above version TF card. And please do remember to format the card before using.
● When all the methods make no sense, you can try to flash the firmware. Firstly, you need to download the Dome G30B car DVR firmware and the flash tool, then follow the Dome G30B car DVR firmware flash guide to operate until you finished the process.
Cannot detect TF card
The TF card is installed, but the DVR cannot detect it.
● Make sure the TF card slot is clean without dirt.
● Check whether your TF card is fine. Simply insert it into a USB card reader and connect it to the PC to check whether it can be detected. If no, the card has something wrong, use an eraser to erase the card's chip. If the card is confirmed that it's broken, change another new branded high speed TF card. And the card class should be 6 or above.
● If yes, check the TF card's class. Whether it's class 6 or above class card. If not, the card is not compatible with the device, so change a class 6 or above version TF card.
● After the above reasons are eliminated, check the TF card's status. If the card status icon shows the card is installed like the above picture shows, but the card cannot be detected and used, that's a system error. Simply reset the device. You can choose to reset it in the OS or reset it by pressing the physical button.
Unluckily, if all the solutions are not working, the final step you can try is to flash the DVR's firmware. Firstly, you need to download the Dome G30B car DVR firmware and the flash tool, then follow the Dome G30B car DVR firmware flash guide to operate until you finished the process.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fixing Dome G30B car DVR video recording & display issues|
|Dome G30B Car DVR/ Dash Cam User Manual in English and Chinese|
|Dome G30B dash camera ROM firmware|
|Dome G30B car DVR firmware flash guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Dome G30B car DVR from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-08-08 By GB Blog Official
2017-07-24 By GB Blog Official
2017-07-12 By Zim Watson
2017-07-06 By Zim Watson
Prev article: Restore GEN GAME S3 gamepad Bluetooth & charging issues
Next article: Fix heart rate monitor issue of Zeblaze ZeBand wristband
You might also like:
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2017-02-28 By Zim Watson